Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Locutus
    Imagine how I must feel
    And what about me... The Civ III forums... The Civ II forums... The OTF...

Hey Locutus... I noticed another thread here titled Newbee Guide... is that instructions for you on how to be a mod
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
      You should really take a look at the page before hiting the button that makes the changes.
      All those new screens are a little overwhelming at first and 3 people were pressurising me to split the thread. Can't really hold it against me... */dreaming*

That's about the same as accepting a EULA without reading it first
      EULA, reading? Both those words used in the same sentence without a negation? My dear, you must be severely overworked from all that Directory coding - I strongly suggest you take a few days off
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Oh, and btw, i could find a post by rah about it, but not by ming
        You just have to know where to look. I posted a link in the " Moderator popularity" poll... That's how Rah spotted it and then made his mention.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Oh, and btw, i could find a post by rah about it, but not by ming
          Seems like we both overlooked a thread (hint: the thread I'm referring to has the word moderator in the subject )

Comment

EULA, reading? Both those words used in the same sentence without a negation? My dear, you must be severely overworked from all that Directory coding - I strongly suggest you take a few days off
            Well, there will be no work done on the databases tomorow, so I guess that's my free day.
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
              You just have to know where to look. I posted a link in the " Moderator popularity" poll... That's how Rah spotted it and then made his mention.
              So, how did you notice it?

Comment

Hey Locutus... I noticed another thread here titled Newbee Guide... is that instructions for you on how to be a mod
                I gotta say, these initiation rituals are tough - almost makes me want to drop my moderator position again, almost

Comment

I wouldn't have... normally I would never check the CTP2 forums unless locutus asked me to... I only assist in these forums, I'm not a mod here. But "SOMEBODY" sent me an ICQ message to check the thread out
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

As you probably know, Ming's been supporting my lobby to get moderating powers here since day 1 (well, maybe not since day 1 but for a long time anyway), so the very first thing I did when I saw that post by Markos was inform and thank Ming... only seemed fair...

Comment

so the very first thing I did when I saw that post by Markos was inform and thank Ming... only seemed fair...
                      I bet now, you wish you hadn't

And another thing... I saw another thread here titled "I've got a question about the mods... "... and it has 31 responses already. You really are popular today
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Don't feel bad, the first time I tried to split a thread, I screwed it up and had to do it again.

Believe it or not, I still have CTP2 on my machine. I've played it more than CIVIII. Even tried a mod or two.
                        So I do check this forum out every now and then. (more then than every now)

Take the recognition while you can. While I still really enjoy the OT section, It's now not quite the same now that I'm a mod there. I have to check out threads that I would never have opened in the past.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And another thing... I saw another thread here titled "I've got a question about the mods... "... and it has 31 responses already. You really are popular today
                          I saw that thread too.

Comment

I bet now, you wish you hadn't
                            Well, all things considered, I owe you bigtime! So although I'm not as enthousiastic anymore as earlier, I still stand by my decision

Seems like you've been posting in OTF for a bit too long

Comment

Seems like you've been posting in OTF for a bit too long
                              That and it's obvious he didn't open the thread and read what the real subject was.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                                Believe it or not, I still have CTP2 on my machine. I've played it more than CIVIII. Even tried a mod or two.
                                So I do check this forum out every now and then. (more then than every now)
                                Why, you ought to try out some of the newer mods, very interesting things have happened in the past months */shameless plug*

Take the recognition while you can. While I still really enjoy the OT section, It's now not quite the same now that I'm a mod there. I have to check out threads that I would never have opened in the past.
                                Ah, that won't be a problem for me: I read and posted in every single thread on the CtP1/2 forums before I became a mod and I will continue to do so now

Comment

Working...
                                X