No announcement yet.

PBEM game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No noticeable effect im afraid. I had three humans in testing and after every player played their first turn (turn 0) it didnt let any of them move the settler again and stayed at turn 0 as usual.

I noticed one thing with ctp1 pbem games that is different. At the end of each turn, when you press end turn it saves twice, ie "saving..." and then drops to desktop. Whereas ctp2 pbem saves only once and then gives you the option to quit game or exit.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• This game with the hotseat mode and the dummy civs can be kind of annoying, because the saves are about 2 times the size of the pbem saves and you have to zip them often, and obviously unzip to play. And they dont play by just double clicking on them, so they have to be moved into a save folder.

The game we were testing was working perfectly, despite what happened in my own tests (i dont know what happened there), its just a litte more cumbersome than ctp1 pbem.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• aaaaaaaand...another one...

Comment

• eh wha?

Restrict DD for his spamming

+1

Comment

Working...
          X