Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by Troll on 11-28-2000 05:25 PM

Heh Heh Heh Heh..like The man said once.."Only two things come from Canada(Canadians are are considered Frenchmen )...and those are Hockey Players and Whores...

Troll

Whoah. What the hell are you talking about? Since when are Canadians Frenchmen by default? I don't speak a LICK of french, and I 'abitually make fun of de french Canadien guy 'hoo sits beside me. Sucker.

Those of us on the west coast have a bit more panache. =)

Tsk. Hockey players and whores indeed..

... you forgot about the maple syrup.

(..oh.. and Alex Trebek. Don't forget him.)
    Don't like to wait? Program your own bloody game.

Comment

Ok guys, stop before you start making deragatory jokes about blacks and Asians.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by hHydro on 12-07-2000 05:11 PM
        Whoah. What the hell are you talking about? Since when are Canadians Frenchmen by default? I don't speak a LICK of french, and I 'abitually make fun of de french Canadien guy 'hoo sits beside me. Sucker.

Those of us on the west coast have a bit more panache. =)

Tsk. Hockey players and whores indeed..

... you forgot about the maple syrup.

(..oh.. and Alex Trebek. Don't forget him.)

And Wild Cherry..Anne Murraay..and Bachman Turner Overdrive and The Guess Who.....and Pierre Elliott Trudeau..and one of my Favorite Martial Artists of All time..Jean Yves Therriault(maybe misspelled his name??)..Rush..featuring Getty Lee

But I was looking to stir up some emotion..I did..I will stop...

I grew up in Calais (pronounced Call-US)..not the French pronounciation of (Cal-Lay) Maine..

Have a blessed night...

Long Live Norm Ullman..Dave Keon...Howie Meeker Scotty Bowman...and BOB and Doug MacKenzie!!!!!!!!

~sile~..Ohh Canada....

Long Live Paul Henderson

Troll

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by colorme on 11-27-2000 09:48 PM

You know that the real Alexander turned tail and ran, when confronted with the Indian empire, don't you

Be very, very careful.

I remember from history that India was a construct of the British Empire. Before that there were just small kingdoms across the subcontinent. Alexander was too far from home (his soldiers were afraid they would never make it back), he was sick, his father had died, and Indians had/have really bad body odor; or something like that. :P

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by MrFun on 12-07-2000 10:55 PM

Hey, you live in Iowa! I wish I enjoyed your demographics! Lighten up!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by avonlea on 12-09-2000 06:44 AM
              Hey, you live in Iowa! I wish I enjoyed your demographics! Lighten up!

Heh Heh Heh

Me..I am Troll.my Demographics are poor lost souls who come under my bridges of life Opportunities and are overcome..so many seeking refuge..so many become afflicted with the will to survive my wrath..my chameleon-esque ability to change to a favorable status only to leach onto the hopes and chances...that are fleeting all whom encounter my path...and you know what chances they are..SLIM & NONE..and Slim was backtracking rather quickly...
              I am

Troll Meister..

Troll Monger

Troll-Gan Horse

I am that whom speaks out to the Masses of Piquing Interest and Invoking a Thought Provoking response..and Have been Challeneged by That foolio in Civ 3 Forum Moderator Status that wont allow picking on Percieved Images..of Australians..
              ~Sigh~

I am Troll-Rage....

Y O Y Cant we be challenged to accept subtle yet distinct difference in Demographics?

Isnt This Really why we play Civ-Genre Games..to rule the world..to Implement our Visions of Lifestyles and Micro-Management...

I am Harmless..and I think we all can "Agree-2-Disagree"

OOOPPSS..Sorry..My Big Buddy Big Dave told me in no uncertain terms..that I shouldnt say that term!!
              Heh Heh Heh

Like Im gonna listen to someone from Texas!!

Troll

The Former DrDanger Patton..Red October Ronin and so many other Nic's

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by MrFun on 12-07-2000 10:55 PM

Why are Asians and Blacks more special than the French and the Canadians?

I've personally got nothing against the Canadians. In general those Frenchies seem to be rude and arrogant. Thats about the only prejudice bone in my body. That and I can't stand white trash.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Dom Pedro II on 11-26-2000 01:15 PM
                  Yeah, I don't know why. I declared war on one civilization and had a whole army waiting at their front door. They made no attempt to stop me. Maybe it was because I was playing on an easier level. I don't know. But it's not entirely true that they never attacked me. Once they killed a Diplomat on a peace mission.

I have been playing the game for the last month and the AI has not attacked one of my cities. It takes out allot of the fun when there is not a threat of an invasion.

Paul Henry

Comment

I'm playing at the higher levels and occasionally when I leave a city underdefended, the AI will attack it. There's a whole series of calculations the AI goes thru to determine whether to attack. If it doesnt seem likely that they can win, they wont attack.

------------------
                    History is written by the victor.

Comment

Working...
                    X