Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20th Turn Chat: year 1200BC+ (Turn 140+)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tam, Lets do thi way. Tomorrow i give you the orders for the next turns. For the end of this turn i let you delegate. I feel like my uni exams are slowing the DG but tomorrow i give you the orders once you post the saved game.

Sorry, for the delay and for this.
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

Originally posted by Pedrunn
      Tam, Lets do thi way. Tomorrow i give you the orders for the next turns. For the end of this turn i let you delegate. I feel like my uni exams are slowing the DG but tomorrow i give you the orders once you post the saved game.

Sorry, for the delay and for this.
      No problem Pedrunn, I will post the Savegame tonight.
      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Once again thanks and sorry. I will be waiting for the new saved game
        "Kill a man and you are a murder.
        Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
        Kill all and you are a God!"
        -Jean Rostand

Comment

Hi Pedrunn,

Here is the 1160 BC Savegame...

I am waiting for your orders...
          Attached Files
          "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

The turn chat already ended. So the save game should be found in the save game thread, shouldn't it?

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Right, I am just waiting for Pedrunn's order to attack Wombatoon in order to liberate our city from the German oppression. The Turn Chat was abruptly ended by Settler's failure...

Comment

Working...
              X