No announcement yet.

NOMINATIONS: Term V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- we need a MoD, does Germany frighten everybody?!
    Hey, how did you find out the real resaon I wont try my re-election nah!
    - and why's the always competed judge position not wanted anymore?
    Because the people who wanted them were always the same H Tower, Frozzy, Gilgamesh and you (mapfi). And always running for the same position is boring.
    Check this post. I propose a reduction of this positions
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

Oh for christ's sake I'll nominate myself for judge

Comment

Its too late!

"Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

"BST -6"

Just made it

Comment

Nominations are closed. Clearly we have a crisis on our hands since half of the positions to be voted on are empty.

Comment

I would voted myself , but i was not even on a turnchat now, i want to check it out first.
              Another thing is that both packs are not running on my machine only viewing not gaming.Thats why the president is position is unavaible for me.

Any other not so important positions would i take.

Greetings

Comment

huhahuan :

for your problem with the game:

Don't forget to turn DebugSlick=off.

Otherwise, even with a German version it should work fine (Martin/Mapfi/Zaphod/myself) are running the German version.

This mod should be fairly easy to install. Just make sure you installed everything needed. (just can't find the thread anymore where it was nicely described.....)

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                  Nominations are closed. Clearly we have a crisis on our hands since half of the positions to be voted on are empty.
                  Well, nominations will just have to be extended for those positions and as long as their is noone interested the former ministers stay in charge, according to the con.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilgamensch
                    huhahuan :

for your problem with the game:

Don't forget to turn DebugSlick=off.

Otherwise, even with a German version it should work fine (Martin/Mapfi/Zaphod/myself) are running the German version.

This mod should be fairly easy to install. Just make sure you installed everything needed. (just can't find the thread anymore where it was nicely described.....)
                    All you need is ModSwapper, ApolytonPack 2.0 GoodMod 1.0 and the one and only CTP2 patch in version 1.1 or with the more more user friendly insatller of version 1.11.

And by the way the game runs fine also with DebugSlic=Yes, you only have to set NumPlayers=13.

-Martin
                    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Sorry, but my game runs not fine.Again not fine.

I did anything right, installing it correctly, debugslic, player numbers and so on. But from time to time it just switched back to windows.
                      I tried so much, iam just sick of it to installing it again and again.The apolyton pack runs ok, but with good mod installed comes after a while the problems.
                      And i have no clue.

Greetings
                      huhahu

Comment

ah Martin, if you pass by Hamburg just step by and have a look at your own.

thx
                        huhahu

Comment

Working...
                        X