No announcement yet.

Lemuria Café II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presumably this would be defined on a group-by-group basis (different systems apply to different groups already). Some groups don't even really have 1 forum assigned to them, and a member-only vote doesn't make sense there either (in fact, it would wreak havoc in sections that don't have seperate MP forums).
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• i'm going on a CTP vacation for some time but i'll come around sometimes
      Hail to Lemuria
      When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• See you soon Ískallin, shame to see you go

Locutus, I mainly agree with you, especially people like DarkCloud, who in particular is in every DG, even the CtPDG where he hasn't even posted . He's even part of the spanish civgroup

The thing is, Markos is too busy adding all this anti-load crap, so he doesn't care about it too much (note it's downplacement on the "to-do" list).

Already in the CtPDG we've had 2 amendments thrown out due to lack of votes

Comment

• Speaking of civgroups, reading the front post, apparently he's allowing civgroups for DG parties

Comment

• Speaking of parties ( ) join United Future! the only Lemurian party dedicated to protecting democracy and not dedicated to a single cause!

Comment

• I was bored, so I decided to see who had spammed posted the most in the forums

Here are the results of 8 random members...

Total Posts: 6837....................100%
              1. Pedrunn: 818...........................11.96%
              2. Locutus: 646............................9.45%
              3. Gilgamensch: 513....................7.5%
              4. H Tower: 469...........................6.86%
              5. Martin Gühmann: 392...............5.73%
              6. mapfi: 385...............................5.63%
              7. Frozzy: 353..............................5.16%
              8. Tamerlin: 278..........................4.07%

All hail spammaster King Pedrunn!

Comment

• Which forums is that then?
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Whoops, I meant this forum :/

Comment

• Wow Pedrunn you big spammer Gilgamensch mustve done some serious stealth posting too, or probably all those court threads i dont read.
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Maybe you should get results from all ctp2dg members and make a table... if your really really bored

Comment

• Even I can't be that bored!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozzy
                          Looks like the maid has dosed you with food poisoning too
                          Say, DoT, what team are you rooting for this year?
                          Shame, you guys still hide behind that excuse ? We opened a can of whupass on you lot – fair and square. Live with it!
                          I’ve been a Cats supporter since inception. Don’t feel like switching allegiance now. Thank goodness they actually got one this past weekend ! Now it’s off to Ozz and NZ.

Originally posted by ískallin
                          i'm going on a CTP vacation for some time but i'll come around sometimes
                          Hail to Lemuria
                          Cheers ískallin. Sad to see another go. Don’t be a stranger.
                          If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

• * Frozzy opens a can of salmonella on DoT *

I'm surprised the Bulls have done so well thus far... and I'm glad I won't see a Chiefs loss this week (bye )

Good to see we have some loyal Super 12 supporters though

Comment

• This mean that for every 10 post in this thread more than one is mine

I really need to find something more to do on this vacation

Hey, look at me I am the spammaster King Pedrunn!
                              "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                              Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                              Kill all and you are a God!"
                              -Jean Rostand

Comment

• I've always thought Pedrunn's posts were merely spam, now he's even admitting it himself

I will be on vacation until the middle of next week - Prague!

Comment

Working...
                                X