Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good story

I know it is hard........

I still have to test the scenario for MrBaggins ........ so no time.......

Comment

Hey, guys. I'm afraid I've fallen ill and therefore (combined with the trip to Turkey, if it goes through) won't be able to perform my duties as MoDST, in the chat or in the forums (some polls are needed). I suggest Martin appoints a delegate to take over my job for the next ~4-7 days.

Personally I think Tamerlin would be a good candidate (if he wants to), but anyone else would suffice as well.
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

best wishes and all the best.

May the health be with you

Comment

May the health be with you
          Right genre, wrong show...
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Thanks for your confidence in me Locutus, I would be honored to act as your delegate while you are recovering and, hopefully, visiting Turkey.

I must still warn my fellow Lemurians that I won't be available Saturday evening (this week), Tuesday (until 22:30 GMT), wednesday (until 22:30 GMT) and Friday (until 00:30 GMT) evenings the following week...

I hope your health will improve quickly...
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

BtW, what is the date of the 11th chat?

If Martin accepts me as a delegate I would like to know if I can install a second CtP2 on my computer customized for the DG game (I suppose ModSwapper would be a problem actually) as I have already heavily modified my CtP2 files I can't play the DG game with my current CtP2 configuration...
              "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Hi Tamerlin,

be careful, when you reinstall CTP2 to a different directory you change .reg .ini and whatever, so you would have problems starting YOUR CTP2.

Better, move/copy your CTP2 into a new folder/HD and re-install into your CTP2-directory. This way, you can swap between the two by 'renaming' the directories.

Should work. Used it already for other games.

Comment

Confirmed that works... I did have 5 different CtP2 installs running simultaneously (copied from a 'blank original, then rename the directories to switch between them)

Comment

How many TByte did you use for?

I did it couple of times, but I normaly got rid of most 'copies'.

It was just eating my HD-space.......it behaved worse than any virus...........

Comment

• Turambar I used your in the previous story (New Minister of Defense) as the Minister of Defense but in your stories you are a leader of unit. I also wrote your name in the new story making a bridge with the story 'Lord H Tower'. I can remove if you think it doesnt fit in your stories.
                      Good piece, leave it as it is. No point in trying to establish any sort of cannon here.
                      Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus

Right genre, wrong show...
                        No NO! That is the right show(and much better i think), or martin would have said something like 'Live healthy and prosper'
                        Hope you get better Bones...er...Spock..er...Locutus
                        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• I think the game is a lot more interesting now. A lot more debates as the game progresses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozzy
                            I think the game is a lot more interesting now. A lot more debates as the game progresses.
                            Yes, but almost no one at the turn chats...

Comment

• I find it rather boring being at the turn chats if youre not a Minister or President. All the decisions have been made and if they havent then the relevant Minister makes the decision and it keeps moving (although at the moment not even all the Ministers are there), not much fun for a citizen apart from the odd line of friendly banter.
                              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
                                I find it rather boring being at the turn chats if youre not a Minister or President. All the decisions have been made and if they havent then the relevant Minister makes the decision and it keeps moving (although at the moment not even all the Ministers are there), not much fun for a citizen apart from the odd line of friendly banter.
                                I have been part of some chats while I had no responsabilities and I had fun.

I can assure you most of the decisions are taken while the game is being played and not before the turn chat and that the citizens can have some weight in the game... provided they are part of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X