No announcement yet.

Lemuria Café II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think doesn't matter, what we decide, it looks like it has been decided already..............

Comment

• Unfortunately it seems you are right Gilgamensch... I regret it but there is nothing I can do against that.
      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Hmmm, this is a shame, seems i arrived to late.
        Then i remembered thinking to myself "Holy Jesus what are these god damn animals"----> "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Comment

• love the signature though

*paranoid look*
          "Can't stop now! This is bat country!"
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• hehe

Ahhh a true classic!
            Then i remembered thinking to myself "Holy Jesus what are these god damn animals"----> "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

Comment

• just a post that it comes back up again

Comment

• Does anyone know any easy way to make tables here?

I had a hard time, doing the ones for the overview.........

Comment

• IMO you should design the table with Excel or Word, and post a picture of the table after you have finished it.
                  "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• to big...........

I already had to split it up, so that it would fit............and stupid tab isn't working always as I would like to have..........

Comment

• well i guess the new Empire is up and running, i had the fortune to view the turnchat last night - things seemed to work ok, maybe not as smoothly as before but we are all a bit rusty and it fits the new type of Tyranny we live under
                      It was interesting to see the small power struggles between our Emperor and Locutus over points of strategy
                      Anyway its fun to see it carrying on - thanks to the guys for sorting it out
                      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Points of strategy? I recall it was one movement of a small stack of archers and hoplites.

I wasnt going to play along this time but as i was saying last night there needs to be a minimum of 3 people following the game, so they can vote on mixed decisions. Although we did vote last night but the Emperor was being stubborn.

to big...........

I already had to split it up, so that it would fit............and stupid tab isn't working always as I would like to have..........
                        To get TAB to work you need to first type your post in notepad (or another txt editor) then paste all the text inside the [code ] [/code ] brackets.
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Well i felt the undercurrent of rebellion from one of the Emperor's Officials........its just a kernal at present, but it may grow
                          [for Centrifuge] I may have to see if i can help nuture it

The whole process of maintaining control of an ancient civilization is very interesting, just how the hell do you do it? If you put powerfull and capable people in control of things you run the risk of them using their brains and maybe trying to usurp you...............play safe with simple yes men and you may lose your whole empire through ignorance...............so i'm watching how our Emperor will fare

I would hasten to add that i fully support Emperor Gilgamensch, and having sworn on my families sword the above statements are pure conjecture and the one for Centifuge(Witch Burner General ) was for fun of course
                          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
                              To get TAB to work you need to first type your post in notepad (or another txt editor) then paste all the text inside the [code ] [/code ] brackets.
                              no really what you think I did, but Notepad and Apolyton somehow isn't using the same ruler.........

So sometimes I had to change it upto three times before it was working...............

I was hoping that there might be some other tricks (like good old .csv or similar.....................

Comment

• I guess if you find out how many spaces an Apolyton tab corresponds to, you can get a text editor with variable tab length (i.e. a better one than notepad), and set it to the same value.

Comment

Working...
                                X