No announcement yet.

Lemuria Café II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kind of like Settler II better though.

Comment

• Congratulations to all the elected members of the Lemurian government... when do we play the 21st Turn Chat?
      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Thanks to all who voted for me, and now the bad news:

I've been pretty out of touch for the last two terms, so I probably won't be entirely up to date and aware of what's going on. I even managed to load the game in LOTR mode and discovered that we had an army of Balrogs (which would have been handy...).

In any case, I tentatively plan the first turnchat for Sunday (will hopefully put a thread up soon) - if another day would be better the time to say so is now.

In the mean time feel free to tell me about anything I've forgotten to do which I should be doing.

Comment

• In the mean time feel free to tell me about anything I've forgotten to do which I should be doing.
          Giving feedback in the LOTR scenario thread
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Originally posted by J Bytheway
            In any case, I tentatively plan the first turnchat for Sunday (will hopefully put a thread up soon) - if another day would be better the time to say so is now.
            I am available Sunday, the best time to start playing (as far as I am concerned) is around 18:30 or 19:30. I can't play the Tuesday and Wednesday and could have some trouble to play the Monday for a few weeks. The best days for me are the Sunday and the Thirsday.
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• sunday would be fine, though i'd prefer monday.
              tuesday till friday aren't valid choiches for me the next week.

Comment

• Hmmm i wonder how long this chat thing will be down? I just kinda put my vote in to get the Java one back(as it was easy to use) over on the Apolyton/community thread.How many days has it been off-line now? The citizens of Lemuria will be doing their own thing if we leave them too long
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• don't know, just wanted to add, that i wont be avaible for any chat till at least wednesday next week (14th iirc)

Comment

• where are all the ministers' threads? I want to be able to participate without having to show up at the turn chats!

Comment

• well, i don't see any need to update the modst thread or its subthreads/polls, as long as the game doesnt move. (we have played one and a half turn during the last month iirc). if you feel otherwise write so in the according thread and i will respond there.

Comment

• i have no way of viewing the game file, which is why i rely on the threads

Comment

• If I would need to vote upon the best active ministers/Pres. so far (out of memory and just regarding about informing us):

Pres.:
                          Martin
                          Pedrunn/Locutus

Ministers: (bit harder)
                          Tamerlin
                          Pedrunn
                          Locutus
                          (those three quite close to each other)
                          and then, quite a big gap to fill...........

I am not really happy with our ministers

Sorry I forgotten on in my list: Zaphod isn't doing a too bad job either...........Also could still improve

As I have to install (again) CTP2, I am again in the same position as you H Tower.................

Comment

• I don't think people have been so bad really, it just depends if things are running fast or slow - without the turn chat it looks like things will be v....e.....r.....y slow. Maq,Jbytheway and others have done a good job compiling information and screenshots on what has been going on. So i got no complaints really. Although it would be nice if things could move quicker. Still if the game played through many turns we would all complain over certain decisions if they were taken without proper consent. I guess we are limited by what happens in any given game turns played, important stuff can crop up(like when germany took wombatoon) and it is correct, but slows the game down, to stop and get citizen feedback on what is happening. Its a tricky one.
                            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilgamensch
                              I am not really happy with our ministers
                              The fact that the 5 people you mention plus you are really the only people who give a stuff about carrying on can't really help.
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Yowch! IW, your jaguar's got some claws! (and teeth too although maybe Gilg should be nicer to the ministers ).
                                I want to see Mr Springer here to adudicate!:
                                Let the combat begin

Comment

Working...
                                X