X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slavery is a bad idea.............
    Petsovernight.com 0.0000001 owner

Ambassador to Legoland on the Lux Invicta Team
    Member of: Team Lux Invicta (PTW Demo Game)

Comment

Originally posted by aleion
      Slavery is a bad idea.............
      .. working fine. hmmm, better don't tell my leftwing reallife friends i said so

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox

.. working fine. hmmm, better don't tell my leftwing reallife friends i said so
        Slavery IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Slevery is good. Free pop, and you kill some barbs at the same time...

Nothing wrong with the slave industry

Comment

we are all slaves to the $/£/Euro etc anyway. We lost our real freedoms along time ago. But yes slavery is bad, even in CTP2. Knowledge or weapons are better for our people's souls
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

i'm a slave to ctp, reinstalled it two days ago

Comment

No some slaves will help to grow our cities and incrase our production and our own people don't have to work as hard as without slaves, therefore get some slaves from the Barbarians.

-Martin
                Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
                  No some slaves will help to grow our cities and incrase our production and our own people don't have to work as hard as without slaves, therefore get some slaves from the Barbarians.

-Martin
                  Slavery IS bad......And isn't needed to increse production or grow cities!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                    we are all slaves to the $/£/Euro etc anyway. We lost our real freedoms along time ago.
                    Speak for yourself
                    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by aleion
                      Slavery IS bad......And isn't needed to increse production or grow cities!!!!!!!!!!1
                      Well slaves will accelerate the grows of our cities, the faster our cities the better, therefore they are good.

If you like to start a poll about the topic (slavers or abolistionists) feel free to start a poll about the issure. (It is your poll.)

Well on the other hand if we enslave a foreign settler the other civ will declare war on us, because it is an act of war, I think also freeing slaves is an act of war. But attacking the Barbs with a slaver in the stack will give us huge amounts of slaves.

-Martin
                      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

yeah definately slavery is important in games

Comment

enslaving of settlers, who originate from lands we aren't at war with, is definitely an act of war and shouldn't be done, unless we want to attack them in regular ways the same turn. using slavers against nations we already are at war against (and not trying to make peace soon) on the other side is just a try to make the best out of a bad situation.

Comment

Working...
                          X