Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i did see the one the other week - where you.....erm......picard becomes you It was quite a good episode and i'm going to miss the second bit cause of work.
    Still i think i still prefer the origonal series - i like the cheese and un-pc ness of it. In fact i like the new 'Enterprise' ones quite abit. I like the fact that our(human) tech is fairly cr*p and they get done over quite abit. Hmmm same reasons i like the early stages of CTP2. must be that 'british' backs to the wall thing?????
    A beer bartender! (as no one has asked for a while and if you don't look busy the boss might fire you )
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Shockwave I, the season finale or Shockwave II ????

While the first one's great - the second just didn't do it for me

Comment

• I think i prefer Enterprise too, not that im a massive ST fan, but it draws me in more. The only one i cant stand is DS9 for some reason. Maybe its because theres less exploring and unknown element to it, kinda reminds me of that awful Babylon 5 series.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• i just finished watching The Inner Light. it's one of my favorite episodes

Comment

• the court has ruled on the austria poll, look here

and Locutus is already working on it as I can see.
            Last edited by mapfi; January 14, 2003, 17:36.

Comment

• what's shockwave?(apart from a web graphic app), is it the name of the Enterprise series? If it is we have only just had the first one on tv over here(i've filled one video with it ).
              (looks around for redbull, taps fingers on the bar; then reaches over and takes a bottle of becks.scribbles and IOU on a beer mat and leaves it in place of the bottle)
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• it's the cliffhanger episode, the season finale of the first season of Enterprise

Comment

• ah yeah that one
                  scumbags leaving it like that, still it has been fun so far(and the vulcan is erm...interesting).

Hey! there's been a bloody coup! The high Lemur has been murdered!
                  Last edited by child of Thor; January 14, 2003, 18:26.

Comment

• I like TOS but it's nice that the newer shows actually have a budget

mapfi,
                    I always watch double episodes in one session, I absolutely hate it if I have to wait a week (they sometimes cut out scenes too, to allow room for a brief recap of part 1 at the start of part 2 ).

But anyway, I decided to postpone watching until next week - why watch 2 great episodes on 1 day if you can spread it out over 2 weeks? I'm way ahead of the Enterprise schedule anyway: at this rate I'll catch up with the US before the end of the season and it'll become increasingly difficult to find high quality downloads of the episodes I need...

H Tower,
                    Ah, yes, the Inner Light rocks After BoBW best TNG episode ever... As far as the acting performance of Stewart goes, probably THE best...

Maq,
                    Did you only see the early seasons of DS9 or the late ones as well? They start out pretty crappy but the last few seasons (Dominion War) are fantastic. There's a great storyline running through the entire last 3-4 seasons with lots of epic battles, political intrigue and ethical dilemma's, and it gets better and better along the way. Although I guess that may just not be what you're looking for... But for me, in spite of the fact that the first 3 seasons contain some of the worst Star Trek ever, I think that overall DS9 is best ST series of all

But Enterprise isn't bad either, I'm thoroughly enjoying that too, although it could IMO have been made a lot better. Particularly the pace is too slow IMHO.

Anyway, a little more on topic: I think I may have screwed up the Austria poll Because what I had to do with it was rather experimental, I decided to first make a back-up of the existing thread, but I seem to have somehow screwed up the back-up I'm contacting Markos to see if it can still be rescued but I fear it may be gone forever
                    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• well, if the modeartor doesn't carry out the orders of the court it's time to impeach the moderator... - we've actually already been talking about that - the punishment will come swiftly ;-)
                      So who wants to be moderator?
                      What? You think Markos and Dan want to have a say in this? Shut up...

Comment

• I carried out orders just fine, it's just that the server didn't agree...

Gonna impeach the server now?

Comment

• I'd like to take this to the court

Comment

• Be my guest, could be fun

Comment

• shut down the server

Comment

• I would like to take Locutus to court for not followeing the courts orders and horrendously bad humour while moderating the forum

Comment

Working...
                                X