Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you all, for letting the people know about the truth hidden by all these politics. After all, all politicians are corrupt
    And that coming from a our Pres........... Jesus, let's runfor our life!!!!!!!!!

SOS SOS SOS

Can't remember, who said, but: power corrupts !!!!!!!!

Comment

• I've just added some more to the History. I'll read Pedrunn's piece in a moment.

Can't wait to write about the battle. Anyone read Erikson's Malazan series btw ?
      Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

• Turambar,

goooooooood story, let's see if I can twist it a bit

Check the Herold I only say...........

by the way, what is the name of the army and the hoplite and the archer and so on?

Comment

• Glad you liked the story Pedrunn
          Nice story Turumbar Not sure on the author you mentioned, whats his full name and the type of books he writes? I'll look him up on google if i can find him.
          I like historic novels best. I think the best ones i have read are by 'Henry Treece', he did alot of viking stories and even though some of them are aimed at a younger audience, he really captures the feel of the era i think. 'Rosmary Sutcliff' is another good writer. Oh yeah and the origonal 'Robert E.Howard' Conan stories are fun too(Some of the other Conan authors are a bit dodgey mind you.). I'm looking forward to writing about my death in the coming battle
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Thanks Gilg, CoT .

His names Steven Erikson and the series is "The Malazan Book Of The Fallen". It's a Fantasy series and really is brilliant. If you're into Historic type stuff then you should like it .

by the way, what is the name of the army
            I've called them the Bridgeburners for now (from the series I just mentioned) but other suggestions for a better name are welcome.
            Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

• Bridgeburners is the kind of name a retreating army gets, are you sure it's wise to call them that...

Comment

• The 500 posts limit has been reached (for the first time in CtP history, if I'm not mistaken ), so this thread is locked. Feel free to start a new thread to continue the discussion there...
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                X