This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great story Pedrunn
    And it's a perfect start for our peoples journey. And to be honest IMHO the odd mistake in the english added to it's message, so don't worry about it
    And just recently i've not seen CTP2 in the shops in the UK - just CTP1 on a budget label(4.99), which is a bit odd as it was also on budget release(7.99ish) about 3-4 weeks ago??
    I wonder if it was anything to do with the MP server problems of a few weeks ago??
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Ctp2 is now impossible to get in Iceland therefor i watch the disc as it were made of diamond!
      When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• You havent got a CD writer then? Or easier, use a no-cd exe no need to wear down your disc.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• IIRC, aren't the no-cd hacks banned on Apolyton?

Anyway, Pedrunn, I can't seem to find anything about long-term minsterial absentees.

What happens if a minister is absent for a long period of time?

Comment

• the first month of the judges' terms is halfway done. Another couple days and I'll have to post a nomination thread. Is the government even going to show up before I'm out of office???

Comment

• Hmmm... if I can run for a ministerial position with no CtP2 (I can pretty much gather whats happening from the screenshots, and I know CtP2 isn't too dissimilar to CtP1) I may run

Of course, I'll run for Judge again, and I may run for a ministerial postition, though the Judge would take priority

Comment

• it's been a lot of fun being the first Senior Justice, probablly the best time to be a judge since you get to help shape everything that comes after. But we haven't even had time to finalize a procedures list for taking cases! One thing is for sure though, mapfi helped pull my arse out of te fire on several occasions. sending pm's is too slow for judges to talk, i highly reccommend that all judges in the future use an instant messaging system to quickly comunicate.

I just hope this game continues, this forum seems like its dying, I hope it's just the holidays

Comment

• H Tower, I totally wholeheartedly agree with you. It is very slow and sluggish... We have inactive ministers (Wise Ass especially), an inactive judge (is Gilg still among us?)

I don't see anything saying someone without CtP2 can't run for minister, and I will not leave this DG until everyone else has!

I am going to run for an executive branch position. I can relate to CtP2 well (as I have CtP1) and I am extremely active, as you are H Tower.

I will also run for judge, although you have done such a great job, I hope you get in again if I fail

I am petitioning for a CtP1 Democracy Game in CtP-Multiplaying, and IIRC, no one there has actually been involved in a DG before. If we get a DG, I hope you will help use with your knowledge as you have done so well here

Comment

• i might help you set up, seeing as how that's one of the best parts, but i probably won't include myself once the game starts, even though i have a very dusty copy of CtP. once january nears the end, I have classes again, so I won't have as much posting time as I do now. As it is, I sit here at poly hitting the refresh button

EDIT: Gilg can't post on the weekend, so he falls behind a bit and has to play catchup
                    Last edited by H Tower; December 31, 2002, 03:36.

Comment

• Actually i am here reguarly, but if you can tell me more i can do as Defence Minister at this stage ill gladly hear it.

Dont worry the forum isnt dying, its just the way of CtP2 forums, we dont spam so easily.
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Originally posted by redbull
                        IIRC, aren't the no-cd hacks banned on Apolyton?
                        I did not knew that. But i guess CTP2 is a special case. Otherwise i would never play the game in my life. I dont belive it will ever reach here.
                        [quote]

Anyway, Pedrunn, I can't seem to find anything about long-term minsterial absentees.

CTP2DG Constitution Article: Executive Brach Section 2.I
                        (c) The President must follow the instructions of the Court, the Ministers and their delegates while playing the game and doesn't hold any veto powers unless specifically named in the constitution. If an instruction is clearly erroneous, or by changed circumstances made impossible or harmful the President may decide in the best interest of the game.
                        (d) In case of missing orders for a whole turn from a minister and all his delegates the President may not play on.
                        What happens if a minister is absent for a long period of time?
                        We could impeach him. While the Pres play in its place.
                        But i am giving the a absents a break. Wise Ass and IW clearly expressed their absency in this period. Gilg told a month ago in the "How ofteh do you come here" thread that he was going to be absent not only in weekends but in holidays. And if my dog didnt had gotten a disease (Pavovirus) I would still be in the beah waiting for the new years. The holiday abences is what is slowing the DG down. Yesterday i almost posted poll in Wise Ass place but i thought the same way he is absent many othere are absent so i think it is better to wait until the 2nd.
                        And Maquiladora i would like to add to that the CTP2 users have three distinguish characteristics: 1) Not spamming 2) Not comming in weekends 3) Not having any fights among them (True, you will never find a ressent here)

Count me in for a CTP1 DG.
                        Last edited by Pedrunn; December 31, 2002, 07:27.
                        "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                        Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                        Kill all and you are a God!"
                        -Jean Rostand

Comment

• And there is nothing against you playng as a minister if you dont own CTP2. It has nothing in the Constitution against although this was debated. But nobody thought relevant to write it in. The only problems is that this is a very strong argument you opponent may use against you.
                          "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                          Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                          Kill all and you are a God!"
                          -Jean Rostand

Comment

• sorry to hear about your dog pedrunn, what kind of dog anyway is it?
                            so at least the ot-squabble here won't die

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your dog Pedrunn ive got 2 myself, hope s/he gets better soon.

Comment

• Sorry about your dog Pedrunn i've lost two myself
                                When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Working...
                                X