This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redbull, Another beer

*Pedrunn sits in the bar chair and start the famous drunk talk with the bartender*
    Red, It just hit me... Why didnt you run for a executive branch position. I was pretty sure you was going to.

BTW, in my region of brazil (countryside of the northeast) are most unusual plate is sheep brains. But i never heard about eating the eyes

Is it good?
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedrunn
      *Pedrunn sits in the bar chair and start the famous drunk talk with the bartender*
      Red, It just hit me... Why didnt you run for a executive branch position. I was pretty sure you was going to.
      I don't have CtP2, only CtP1

BTW, in my region of brazil (countryside of the northeast) are most unusual plate is sheep brains. But i never heard about eating the eyes
      Yuck! NZ has more sheep than people but we only eat the meat

Comment

• I guess it all comes down to what is culturally accepted. Just because i ate a few stick insects(see below) amongst other weird things whilst on a trip to Papua New Guinea, i'd never go out looking for such things while here in the UK. Variaty may well be the spice of life?
        And on that thought I think i'll keep an open mind on rotten(maybe just slightly fermented?)shark meat untill i try it, it might be really good(like the stick insect!) I'm slighty intrigued by what iskallin posted, am i the only one?

Hey Redbull - a beer to go with my shark meat and stick insect please
        Attached Files
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• *sticks sugarinsect in cocktail and silently licks it*

Comment

• Originally posted by RedBull
            I don't have CtP2, only CtP1
            And how hard ot find is it in UK? And for how much?
            -Jean Rostand

Comment

• The Lemuria Beginning story!

How did you guys liked my story about the Lemuria beginning? ?

Is it good?
              Last edited by Pedrunn; December 27, 2002, 13:22.
              -Jean Rostand

Comment

• The eyes taste much like a jelly, they are wery good
                and on the 23rd i ate half rotten skate they tasted like ammoniacal and were so strong that evryone got tears in their eyes!(the shark meat tastes and smells like ammoniacal if you wanta know)
                And their is phrase about icelandic food in general: The more rotten or damaged food, the better
                And Pedrunn, the story is great
                When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

• Nice work Pedrunn! I hope you'll be able to keep it up even when the holiday is over. So our good is called Apolymura? Now where was the vote on that?! Seems like a good compromise to all those Apolymura lovers, while our nation has a more sophisticated name...

Comment

• Originally posted by mapfi
                    Nice work Pedrunn!
                    I concur.

I hope you'll be able to keep it up even when the holiday is over.
                    Yes, although I hope some of the ministers come forth and thell their story too.

So our good is called Apolymura? Now where was the vote on that?!
                    Yeah! I too wanted to waste my votes on a pointless poll

Seems like a good compromise to all those Apolymura lovers
                    Very much so. Thank you!

while our nation has a more sophisticated name...
                    Shut up.

Comment

• I sorry for any english mistake since i am not a native english speaker i edted some a few moments ago.
                      I tried to evidence to the three advances we have Agriculture, Religion and Toolmaking.
                      Would be cool if other not only the minister but the citizens too could make the lemurian literature more vast

And i hope this can be a incentive since even a bad writter like can receive a praise imagine how much praise a regular guy can receive

Seriously , i am glad you guys liked. Thank you.

Seems like a good compromise to all those Apolymura lovers, while our nation has a more sophisticated name...
                      Hey, i am one of those apolymura lovers.
                      -Jean Rostand

Comment

• Sorry, just noticed this...

Originally posted by Pedrunn

And how hard ot find is it in UK? And for how much?
                        In NZ, it is impossible to find in a bargain bin. I can find CtP1 with no problems, but if I wanted CtP2, I'd have to ship it from Australia.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbull
                          In NZ,
                          * Pedrunn looks at his beer*

I may be already too drunk. I swear i saw the UK flag

Originally posted by redbull
                          it is impossible to find in a bargain bin. I can find CtP1 with no problems, but if I wanted CtP2, I'd have to ship it from Australia.
                          Ouch! That must be expensive

It is almost impossible to find it here in Brazil too. I only got it through a pirated CD internet seller. Who shipped to me from one of the big capital of Brazil. The shipping fee doubled the cost of the game. The final cost was R$ 50 what in theat time (our currecy devalued two years ago) was about $ 30.
                          But it was worth it.
                          -Jean Rostand

Comment

• You did see the UK flag, inside the NZ flag.

Theres a couple of CtP2 copies on ebay located in AUS, theyre probably cheapest anywhere. Unless you get a NZ'er on the forum to send you a copy for a small fee. But lets not get this thread closed
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Anyway, I doubt I'd be better than those who have had the game for a while, so I wouldn't be a very good minister

Shame I can't open CtP2 files on CtP1

Comment

• Originally posted by redbull
                                Shame I can't open CtP2 files on CtP1

Wise ass didnt show up yet. He has to start a poll about the settler movement or come up with a decision. If he doesnt do that in the next days someone can start a unofficial poll about it. There is also a chance that I wont be around in the next 3-4 days for the new year. Nothing programmed yet but there is a chance. So if someone start a unoficial poll on a subject of my powers i will take that as reference
                                Last edited by Pedrunn; December 29, 2002, 05:32.
                                -Jean Rostand

Comment

Working...
                                X