No announcement yet.

Thank you, Lemurians!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't know the girls I know In fact, family excluded, almost all the girls I know do all those things (except for the name stuff)
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
      You don't know the girls I know
      And I do know girls that do much worse things!!!

In fact, family excluded, almost all the girls I know do all those things
      Just like the old saying: "There are no virgin women. Except our sisters and our mothers!"
      Last edited by Pedrunn; November 9, 2002, 14:19.
      "Kill a man and you are a murder.
      Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
      Kill all and you are a God!"
      -Jean Rostand

Comment

No! Don't destroy my laughable predjudicial stereotypes! How will I survive without them .

Comment

X·Þ // my "workaround face"

I just wanted to point out in a pedantic and Little Lord Fauntleroy-type manner that "Lemurian" could just as easily be a strange derivative, like "Liverpudlian" describes a bloke from Liverpool. Is a "-puddle" a dimunuitive of "-pool"?
          -30-

Comment

Winnie! Great to see you back.

BTW, I think all us modders would be delighted if you took a peek into the CTP2-Creation forum. Have a look at how many workarounds we've come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
              .......edit.....like "Liverpudlian" describes a bloke from Liverpool. Is a "-puddle" a dimunuitive of "-pool"?
              :LOL: I never thought about it before but yeah i'd say so in this case, unless any resident 'scouser' can shed further light on this?
              Oh yeah Lemur was a nice choice!
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale
                Winnie! Great to see you back.

BTW, I think all us modders would be delighted if you took a peek into the CTP2-Creation forum. Have a look at how many workarounds we've come up with.
                Yes it is a good idea to visit the creation forum, Winnie. But even if you just join our Democracy Game you will encounter a workaround collection.

-Martin
                Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Bah, silly Civ3 n00b! How often do I have to repeat this, she's a gal, not a guy!
                  Hey! How would I know? I've never posted in this forum before.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

Hey! How would I know? I've never posted in this forum before.

ACK!

I wouldn't take it badly - if your a Civ3 dude then expect a little stick(twig like!) from time to time. I mean we(the regular CTP2ers) get well and truely kicked senseless whenever we post over in the Civ3 forums(for the most part)
                    Oh yeah and welcome over here!
                    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

You know, I saw CTP2 a few month's ago at Wal-Mart and almost picked it up.

After lurking in this forum, I really wish I had, it's not there now.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

You know, I feel a little mischievous today, so I will post the last known addy of MrOgre, because I have emailed him a couple of times, but he's too busy for us little people now that he's at , working on WWc with Pyaray.

Hope everyone's OK, and MrOgre, keep your fuzzy logic thinking cap on.

I wonder if any lemurs will sneak into Madagascar?
                        -30-

Comment

Well, POO, that didn't work. He's at Blizzard South.

HA! Outed both of you on Apolyton, Pyaray and MrOgre!

>:·Þ
                          -30-

Comment

Mr Ogre mentioned that he was working for Blizzard, but I didn't know that Pyaray was there too.

That 'World of Warcraft' is a long time in the simmering pot.

Good to see you back.

Peter

Comment

World of Warcraft was a First Person game based in the Warcraft world, correct? I remember hearing that the game got canned.

Comment

An Off Topic thread that those Lemurians who still remember St Swithin from the old days may find of interest: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=91423
                                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X