X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Triggs
    replied
    H TOWER,

I really don't know anything about those kind of games (I just followed a link). But the one they're working on now is a Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game and got lots of praise at E3:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/e3/2003/

Leave a comment:

• Locutus
    replied
    An Off Topic thread that those Lemurians who still remember St Swithin from the old days may find of interest: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=91423

Leave a comment:

• H Tower
    replied
    World of Warcraft was a First Person game based in the Warcraft world, correct? I remember hearing that the game got canned.

Leave a comment:

• Peter Triggs
    replied
    Mr Ogre mentioned that he was working for Blizzard, but I didn't know that Pyaray was there too.

That 'World of Warcraft' is a long time in the simmering pot.

Good to see you back.

Peter

Leave a comment:

• st_swithin
    replied
    Well, POO, that didn't work. He's at Blizzard South.

HA! Outed both of you on Apolyton, Pyaray and MrOgre!

>:·Ş

Leave a comment:

• st_swithin
    replied
    You know, I feel a little mischievous today, so I will post the last known addy of MrOgre, because I have emailed him a couple of times, but he's too busy for us little people now that he's at , working on WWc with Pyaray.

Hope everyone's OK, and MrOgre, keep your fuzzy logic thinking cap on.

I wonder if any lemurs will sneak into Madagascar?

Leave a comment:

• Tuberski
    replied
    You know, I saw CTP2 a few month's ago at Wal-Mart and almost picked it up.

After lurking in this forum, I really wish I had, it's not there now.

ACK!

Leave a comment:

• child of Thor
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuberski

Hey! How would I know? I've never posted in this forum before.

ACK!

I wouldn't take it badly - if your a Civ3 dude then expect a little stick(twig like!) from time to time. I mean we(the regular CTP2ers) get well and truely kicked senseless whenever we post over in the Civ3 forums(for the most part)
    Oh yeah and welcome over here!

Leave a comment:

• Tuberski
    replied
    Originally posted by Locutus
    Bah, silly Civ3 n00b! How often do I have to repeat this, she's a gal, not a guy!
    Hey! How would I know? I've never posted in this forum before.

ACK!

Leave a comment:

• Martin Gühmann
    replied
    Originally posted by Dale
    Winnie! Great to see you back.

BTW, I think all us modders would be delighted if you took a peek into the CTP2-Creation forum. Have a look at how many workarounds we've come up with.
    Yes it is a good idea to visit the creation forum, Winnie. But even if you just join our Democracy Game you will encounter a workaround collection.

-Martin

Leave a comment:

• child of Thor
    replied
    Originally posted by st_swithin
    .......edit.....like "Liverpudlian" describes a bloke from Liverpool. Is a "-puddle" a dimunuitive of "-pool"?
    :LOL: I never thought about it before but yeah i'd say so in this case, unless any resident 'scouser' can shed further light on this?
    Oh yeah Lemur was a nice choice!

Leave a comment:

• Dale
    replied
    Winnie! Great to see you back.

BTW, I think all us modders would be delighted if you took a peek into the CTP2-Creation forum. Have a look at how many workarounds we've come up with.

Leave a comment:

• st_swithin
    replied
    X·Ş // my "workaround face"

I just wanted to point out in a pedantic and Little Lord Fauntleroy-type manner that "Lemurian" could just as easily be a strange derivative, like "Liverpudlian" describes a bloke from Liverpool. Is a "-puddle" a dimunuitive of "-pool"?

Leave a comment:

• J Bytheway
    replied
    No! Don't destroy my laughable predjudicial stereotypes! How will I survive without them .

Leave a comment:

• Pedrunn
    replied
    You don't know the girls I know
    And I do know girls that do much worse things!!!

In fact, family excluded, almost all the girls I know do all those things
    Just like the old saying: "There are no virgin women. Except our sisters and our mothers!"
    Last edited by Pedrunn; November 9, 2002, 14:19.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X