Thank you, Lemurians!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Lemurians!

Through the magic of email, I "heard" through the proverbial "grapevine" that some people were making a CtP2 Democracy game. I thought that maybe it was a joke on Old Man Murray or something, but it was legit. And I then I thought, damn, that's pretty cool. Almost as cool as the lemurs, but not quite. (That's still pretty cool, tho.)

Thanks to Peter for getting in touch with Pyaray! Thanks to Pyaray for getting in touch with me!

Now where in the world is MrOgre? And where is whoever-MrOgre-is-supposed-to-get-in-touch-with?
    -30-

Happy days are here again
    *does the DL dance*
    *does the long-lost-Activisioneer dance*

Thanks Peter, Pyaray, Winnie

Hooray for lemuring everywhere.

Staying long? join us...
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Is this the guy from the quotes?

"Show me your workaround face"?

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Winnie! Lemuria would not exist if it wasn't for your expert guidance!

All hail the Lemur Mistress!

Comment

Oh... and do join in

Comment

Welcome!
            Although i never met you before. By the way tut2_main.slc is a terrific reading
            "Kill a man and you are a murder.
            Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
            Kill all and you are a God!"
            -Jean Rostand

Comment

Yes, join in, and vote in the flag poll
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Ah now I know who voted for Lemuria again, possible we have another round in this poll then I could reconsider my opinion. Or we have a poll over the "i". And of course please join our civ group and the other polls here.

Oh abd of course take a look into the creation forum probably I am not the only one here who have a lot of questions, if I would only have the time to ask them all.

-Martin
                Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Nope, St Swithin, Old Man Murray was dead as a duck last time I checked, so it must be true then After you guys left, we figured we could do two things: move on to other games and wait for Civ3 to be released, or continue to play and mod this game until it was better than Civ3 could ever be. We decided on the latter

Thanks for stopping by We missed ya... Well, I did, most of the rest of these n00bes weren't even here in the old days You're probably too busy designing games somewhere, but it would indeed be great if you could stick around a while, if only for a little funposting

Now where in the world is MrOgre?
                  I was kinda hoping you would know
                  And where is whoever-MrOgre-is-supposed-to-get-in-touch-with?
                  Dave White, you mean?

*does the long-lost-Activisioneer dance*
                  Would that by any chance be the Mongolian Butt Rotunda?

Is this the guy from the quotes?
                  Bah, silly Civ3 n00b! How often do I have to repeat this, she's a gal, not a guy!
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Oh, and if anyone wants to change their vote in the name poll to Lemuria now, don't hesitate to let me know

Lemuria!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
                      Oh abd of course take a look into the creation forum probably I am not the only one here who have a lot of questions, if I would only have the time to ask them all.
                      Now, now, let's not be ovezealous, Martin. First we lure her in, then we catch her and tie her up, and THEN we can start interrogating her. Let's not get ahead of things now, or our masterplan may fail...

Oops, did I say that out loud?

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                        Oh, and if anyone wants to change their vote in the name poll to Lemuria now, don't hesitate to let me know

Lemuria!!
                        Not in this poll. Maybe in the next poll. SO voted is voted.

-Martin

Comment

You mean you want to have poll after poll until we have a winner? We're gonna need a lot of polls then - we'd be better off flipping a coin...

Comment

You mean you want to have poll after poll until we have a winner? We're gonna need a lot of polls then - we'd be better off flipping a coin...
                            Maybe in that case we should wait until the poll is closed and and take result with the majority even if it is only one vote. In the case of no majority it might be better to flip a coin or we could program a small slic script that is loaded at the start of the game that determines with the random generator on the name, so what name shows up in the welcome screen would it be.

-Martin

Comment

Bah, silly Civ3 n00b! How often do I have to repeat this, she's a gal, not a guy!
                              Very many times. Very very many times. We all know that no gals ever post in these forums, no gals program computer games, no gals call themselves St Swithin (That would be like calling a male bear Winnie the Pooh), no gals write things like "int_t ******;", let alone "sh*t like dat". They don't, do they?

Comment

Working...
                              X