No announcement yet.

Download the Super Apolyton Pack 2 Unit Updater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Tamerlin, I'll try it this weekend.
    "Between nations, as between persons, respect for each other's rights is peace".- Benito Juárez.

Comment

Hi again.

I added the updater to GM1_POL_script.slc, to use it in Goodmod, but after I selected Goodmod for SAP2, I get a bunch of slic error messages from the updater slic file. It starts with line 41, “symbol enadv is undefined”, then a whole bunch of “array assignment is not an array”. Afterwards I get syntax errors. Any idea of what’s going on?
      "Between nations, as between persons, respect for each other's rights is peace".- Benito Juárez.

Comment

Hi again.

I added the updater to GM1_POL_script.slc, to use it in Goodmod, but after I selected Goodmod for SAP2, I get a bunch of slic error messages from the updater slic file. It starts with line 41, “symbol enadv is undefined”, then a whole bunch of “array assignment is not an array”. Afterwards I get syntax errors. Any idea of what’s going on?

Comment

I am sorry Tlatoani but I can't help you on this issue, I think Martin is perhaps the only one who can.
          "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks Tamerlin, I'll put this post on a thread Martin reads more often.

Comment

Hi, tlatloani

I think you've got the wrong version of APOL_updater2.slc. I've attached the correct version and incorporated the bugfixes that were pointed out above (as well as a couple of new ones that I noticed).

Tamerlin,

I was tempted to try to implement your suggestion about charging the AI for updating units when it can afford to pay, but I didn't want to risk messing things up because I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment and would find it difficult to fix them.

When I looked at this thread from the top, I noticed that there's a whole bunch of updater files that people can download. This is probably confusing, maybe you should start a new thread.

Peter
              Attached Files

Comment

You are right Peter, I will create a new thread today...

You should ask Locutus to put your Updater2 into the CtP2 Directory...
                "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by tlatoani
                  Thanks Tamerlin, I'll put this post on a thread Martin reads more often.
                  I do read all the threads here. But your problem did not look like a problem concerning GoodMod and so I waited to see if someone else has an idea. Well if not I would have tested the unit updater on my own.

-Martin
                  Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Thank you all for the help. That's what I like about this group, everybody is very helpful

I'll try out the new file.

Comment

Thank you all for the help. That's what I like about this group, everybody is very helpful

I'll try out the new file.

Comment

Working...
                      X