if you had you would have found out it don't work
    The code or the events?
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

Both army and unit.

I can place them with slic but when I come to target my city it does not want to do it.
      "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
      The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
      Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Keeping track of Slaves

To solve the problem of determining whether a city has slaves, and to ensure that this information is persisted between save games, would it be possible to create invisible 'slave placeholder' tile improvements under a city to keep track of how many slaves are in it?

From what I have read, there is no limit to the number of tile improvements you can have, nor a limit to the number of improvments that can exist on a given tile.

You would only need 7 tile improvement, representing 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 and 64 slaves respectively, allowing you to represent up from 1 to 127 slaves (eg. 7 slaves is represented by a 1, a 2, and a 4 slave tile improvement stacked up on the city tile. It may seem a little silly to cater for situations with that many slaves but if you don't, some clever clogs would come along and break it. Obviously if your Mod/Scenario allowed more cities of more than 127, you would need to add a 128 slave tile improvement.

You would need to catch any event where a slave is added to the city, or any event that removed population from the city, and event that converts slaves to citizens, and adjust the tile improvements accordingly.

Comment

It is easier then that all we need to use is an array in slic the real problem at the moment with the implementation of slave trading is getting a salve out of a city.
          "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
          The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
          Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Working...
          X