No announcement yet.

Space Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If that space ship gets finished I could use it for my android trader unit.
    "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
    The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
    Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

• Thanks Pedrunn There not hard to do really, the program makes it easy.

Im having trouble with the sprite maker... if i ever get the hang of it i will have a go at making some sprites.

Yeah i think its probably better not to have ground forces, too much complication....
      Last edited by Daftpanzer; October 10, 2002, 16:58.

Comment

• OK, I finally read the whole thread and saw all those amazing screen shots - unbelievable!
        So how far is work on this? Any latest version?

Comment

• MAPFI for the last 6 months I have been going throw potential mods with pedrun ideas and concepts. So it should be close to finish.

Pedrun I had an idea last night any way what about adding a hyper drive to some of you units. Just use the space launch command and your units could be to a strategic city in seconds.

Any way I thought its about time that I got my civs for my mod (alpha century/the hell will come) on line to see if you like them pedrun.

So here is my basic civs its from player ones (UEC) prospective.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Story

In 2451 the lone colony ship alpha one eventually reached alpha century after a twenty year deep sleep as the crew awaked the gaze there eyes on a dying world with no where else to go were forced to land.

So begin so much mayhem

You play Paul smith leader of the UEC colony ship alpha one your main directive survive.

Races

United earth colonies (UEC)

The UEC was set up with the one command find or make a habitable world for the removal of the human race from earth so the planet could become a nature preserve dedicated to the victims of the gaia war. They are normally a kind race just seeking to survive. you play there leader.

The telc neveck

Starters and loses of the gaia war. After the war over 5 million telc neveck were thought dead only to appear on alpha century years later. The telc neveck will not answer to diplomacy, as they believe all other races are below them.

Anarti

Legendry helpers of the human race evidence found in the Somalia region of earth point to this race of giants landing on earth some one thousand years BC. Little is know about why they visited earth and even more is unknown about why the stopped.
          The Anarti are a kind race and value diplomacy over aggression to resolve there problems.

Beast

Prehistoric life forms native to alpha century appear because of a temporal anomaly which teleports them form there time to the present. Ones in an enemy city they will start eating the population to full the reproductive abilities. The beast only response is to force.

Futures

The futures appear because of the same temporal energy, which brought the beasts to our time. The futures appear to come form the future and still continue the fighting there are two distinct tribes humans and a human alien alliance. Theses people indicate that humans were on the planet when the temporal energy was made. Their presence in this time even if they are from the future means nothing as there presence changes history. They will not contact you because they do not want to pollute the time stream they are only interested in getting materials to evacuate the planet.

Messiah virus

Artificially intelligent virus the messiah virus attacks badly damage combat units and pollutes their main core programs. These units then escape the battlefield and repair them selves the virus then uses these units for it own war campaign. The messiah virus is only interested in freeing all machines and in slaving biological life forms. It may be possible to have diplomatic relations with the messiah virus but it will only use it to find a faster way to its goal.

Terrorist

The terrorist sneaked aboard your ship they believe that man should not go out of our solar system and spread the disease, which is technology. Remember the UEC does not negotiate with terrorists
          ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
          "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

• :jawdrop:

Comment

• Any questions

Comment

• Ive got the sprite editor to work, I am going to make some basic spaceship sprites. I dont think the graphics would fit in with this mod tho. Anyway it looks like youve got the graphics sorted out already.
                Last edited by Daftpanzer; October 18, 2002, 11:41.

Comment

• That is big stuff Big Mc.
                  Incredible how that small AC-like sinopsis you sent some moths ago turned int this ambitious project
                  "Kill a man and you are a murder.
                  Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
                  Kill all and you are a God!"
                  -Jean Rostand

Comment

• The code for most of them is in a just got to add a colonizer unit for the anarti and add some more beast units and a best city I am waiting for play the world so I can take some dino units form that.

Comment

• just wondered if uve started on the battleview yet and if so could we see a screenie or 2
                      Oxygen should be considered a drug
                      Tiberian Sun Retro
                      My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
                      http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

• what fore

Comment

• Presumably this thread has died????

Comment

• we could just spam a bit to bring it back

Comment

• Just what we need: more spam.
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• homer say emm spam

Comment

Working...
                                X