• Show
Clear All

let's do a 'Nordicus':

KA-BUMP
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Hmmmmmm
      What do you mean I haven’t got a clue what your on about
      I have been working on the city sprites but my copy of paint shop ran out so I have to wait for the next demo or something
      "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
      The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
      Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Mc
        I have been working on the city sprites but my copy of paint shop ran out so I have to wait for the next demo or something
        I think your computer clock shows the wrong time, therefore you should better readjust it. Yeah Paint Shop Pro will work again if it shows the "correct" time.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Yeah, but it messes up your email and all sorts.

An easier way would be to find some sort of illegal program that made the trial version think it was an actual version. A "Crack"

email me
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

“Correct time” you mean by resetting my clock to the time in which the trial was legal paint shop will live again
            "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

I tried to put all of PSP 7 on the Ocatch website. not sure it went through, or if they canceled the download.

I'm sending al the civ3 terrain now. after today I'll be off line for a few weks as i move to Georgia. Hope all goes well.
              Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

I have the demo I think the full version is past my 20 meg Max download I know I had to boot a lot out for the demo

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Mc
                  “Correct time” you mean by resetting my clock to the time in which the trial was legal paint shop will live again
                  Yes The "correct" time for running your PSP copy. However it looks that I already have a cracked version of PSP6. And I thought that was a legal version.

-Martin
                  Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Hello the big mc hot line here thank you for your support I am afraid the big mc can’t come to his connection at the moment please wait

Thanks for the advise the crack I am after is the one for 7.0.0.4 or what ever, and I just can’t find it

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                      email me
                      *COUGH, COUGH*
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Why Ben, that's a nasty cough; have you been outside lately? You know very well you shouldn't do that, it's very unhealthy

Comment

The council turned down my request for planning permission for a tunnel from my house to the the bus-stop.

Comment

What?! How dare they! Don't they realize they're risking lifes with such a decision!? More importantly: delays on SLIC projects)! And they call this a free world?
                            Ah well, who needs permits anyway? It's underground, who's gonna know?

Comment

You could always terrorise the counsel office with slogans like tunnel Now, not slic later.

Comment

Working...
                              X