• Show
Clear All

• The Big Mc
    replied
    yes

Leave a comment:

• Immortal Wombat
    replied
    I sent someone one that worked... Are you still working on January time?

Leave a comment:

• The Big Mc
    replied
    what crack which did not work are you on about

Leave a comment:

• Immortal Wombat
    replied
    I sent you the crack didn't I?

Leave a comment:

• The Big Mc
    replied
    It works that why my demo timed out in jan and i can still make sprites.

drunk me never

Leave a comment:

• centrifuge
    replied
    Big Mc are you drunk?? J/k, good idea though.

Leave a comment:

• The Big Mc
    replied
    wombat you talking about my problems with paint shop again

any way if you have the demo time out on you just set you pc clock back a few days and bobs your uncle

Leave a comment:

• centrifuge
    replied
    IW, This doesn't seem to solve the problem, there must be some easy way around it that I'm just not seeing...

Leave a comment:

• Immortal Wombat
    replied
    C, If you're still having problems, stick down a settler, press enter (end the turn), found the city, then increase the size in the editor, and turn the clock back.

Leave a comment:

• centrifuge
    replied
    Martin,

My editor, doesn't seem to be buggy, the way that you mentioned. Though, the third button is definitely having problems.

C

Leave a comment:

• centrifuge
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
    Only conquered cities will keep their city style. Therefore the sollution would be to put a city of an civ with the right style on the map and conquer it. Than you have it.

-Martin
    Are sure that this is the case? I'll have to try again tonight, but from the testing that I've done so far, the cities sprites seem to stay the same after being conquered. I'll check again to make sure though.

C

Leave a comment:

• Martin Gühmann
    replied
    Actual all these buttons are buggy. For example you have a civ with the asian style and you but a roman style city on the map and increase its city size than it will change to asean style. Only conquered cities will keep their city style. Therefore the sollution would be to put a city of an civ with the right style on the map and conquer it. Than you have it.

-Martin

Leave a comment:

• centrifuge
    replied
    Yes, I've got a map(mostly finished). I'm currently working on editing some terrain graphics, and city sprites. I've run into a problem with the city sprites however, because the editor only allows the placement of 3 different city styles, and the third is buggy in the editor. It starts with the asian sprite, but upon increasing the size it becomes the sprite of city style 1. I'm having a hard time with this, because all of my scandinavian cities, are looking the way that I want the Soviet's to.

Thank you by the way for the encouragement with this idea, and yes I know that I definitely have my work cut out for me. (Although, working from a model, makes the going a little easier)

C

Leave a comment:

• Peter Triggs
    replied
    Hi, Centrifuge

Captain Nemo's RedFront is a state of the art CIV2 scenario. This is a great idea, but you'll really have your work cut out for you. Have you done a map yet?

Peter

Leave a comment:

• Immortal Wombat
    replied
    Hey! Nice ones... A little Civ2-ish, but pretty.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X