No announcement yet.

problems with Paint shop pro and citysprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C, If you're still having problems, stick down a settler, press enter (end the turn), found the city, then increase the size in the editor, and turn the clock back.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

IW, This doesn't seem to solve the problem, there must be some easy way around it that I'm just not seeing...

Comment

wombat you talking about my problems with paint shop again

any way if you have the demo time out on you just set you pc clock back a few days and bobs your uncle
        "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
        The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
        Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Big Mc are you drunk?? J/k, good idea though.

Comment

It works that why my demo timed out in jan and i can still make sprites.

drunk me never
            "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

I sent you the crack didn't I?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

what crack which did not work are you on about

Comment

I sent someone one that worked... Are you still working on January time?

Comment

yes

Comment

Working...
                    X