leaving for a while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaving for a while.

Over the last year or so, I've been analysing my life and I realized, that I don't have one. So I decided to stop playing computer games(CTP2) for a while, and try to get a life. Mostly a couple more friends, a girlfriend, maybe a job, and the A's I know I deserve.

I've been checking in recently, but I haven't posted for a while. Well I hope everyone enjoyed my additions and changes to CTP2, and that you keep playing them. I might release all the stuff I've made if I can find it.

Once again this isn't really GoodBey, it's more like see you later(when I get a life). I'll still come to Apolyton, and check in occasionally on this forum.

I usually hang out in the OT forum especially the song thread if you want to find me, or you could PM me.

See Ya.

So long Cube, good luck
    Come back when you acheive your goals, or try and get two lives, on real, one net-based.

Cya round
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
    X