Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will somw one make so units for me? And a few maps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will somw one make so units for me? And a few maps!

i have a list of units to be made also a map to.
    Units will be 1950-1990 units. i have pics if needed and info about units Also i need 2 maps of the middle east, 2/3 maps of Asia 1 map of florida and southern US and cuba also a map of the med. sea area email mail me of you can make units or maps and if u want u can only make one thanks have great wars and what if wars to make for you all.

What units do you need? There's plenty of new units knocking around people's hard drives, there may be some that you want.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I am willing to create the maps for you but I need more info on the maps you'd like. What I need are long/lat max and min, size of the final map. Post those and as soon as exams are done, I'll see what I can do. A Florida (or anything in the new world will have to wait til I've completed the world map) map will take extra time. Please also note that there is a middle east map in the database area that I created last week for another scenario.
      [This message has been edited by OmniGod (edited February 18, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
      X