• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn resent to Don 30 minutes ago.

Comment

• Sorry that should be

Turn 164 to Monkey
      [This message has been edited by Max Webster (edited September 13, 2000).]

Comment

• I've sent everyone an email about the situation that has developed. Please read what happened... thank you
        Monkey I am proud to be!
        Trim the sails and roam the sea!
        Trim the sails and roam the sea!
        ...Stefu

Comment

• Hi,

I don't receive monkey1 turn since a lot of days. May be an AI is attached to me. Could someone please verify and if necessary detach me.

Slamp, head of English
          Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

• I didn't recive the last turn and it looks like I've been put on AI. The original delay was because I had to get my new computer working which took a few days. But it seems I didn't recive the e-mail from Don or the mail from Monkey. I just assumed the game had ground to a halt and didn't check the forum.

My address frazer@clara.co.uk hasn't changed for a while but it maybe that somehow you still have my old address.

Comment

• I didn't have your new address yet and Monkey's mail also still had your old address. But Monkey's e-mail said that he had already received and played turn 164. So the problem's not with you. I have just forwarded Monkey's e-mail to you.

Comment

• Ok. Looks like the game is gaining a bit of life. I hope we sort these things out soon and get moving again.

Comment

• turn 164 to Paul
                  Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

• I started a new thread here.

Comment

Working...
                    X