No announcement yet.

Monkey 1 - part 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I've sent turn 159 to Robm so who has the turn now?
    Monkey I am proud to be!
    Trim the sails and roam the sea!
    ...Stefu

Comment

• Not me
      Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

• I clicked enter for Robm and sent turn 159 onwards to Swissy. Hopefully we can get this email game moving again.
        Monkey I am proud to be!
        ...Stefu

Comment

• I sent turn 159 to Swissy on 7/31. I used his new Email address: MarkBalt@ameritech.net.

I also just resent turn 159 to Swissy at the same address. Swissy, should I go back to using your aol address? Please Email me for more rapid response: Robm111@hotmail.com

Comment

• Turn 159 sent to Slamp. I just hit End on Swissys turn, and sent it.

Comment

• I sent 159 to Duck Hunter an hour ago. I got the turn this morning, but couldn't play it cause I was late for work.
              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Slamp, I am currently unable to receive mail on my @home.nl address. Please send my turn to paulvandenbelt@planet.nl. I'll let you know when my regular address works again.

Comment

• Mailserver is up again, so ignore my previous message.

Comment

• Hey guys, just checking the board because I haven't seen a turn in a few days. I never recieved turn 159. (I double checked my "in box" and my folder for this game.

I recieved 158 on 7/30, nothing since then.

Comment

• Guess I'll have to resend 159 when I get home from work. Maybe the mailserver at my new ISP is crap.
                      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• 159 resent to Duck Hunter

Comment

• ok, got the turn, passed it on.

Comment

• turn 159 to Paul
                            Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

• Turn 159 to Don

Comment

• Turn 159 to Frazer

Comment

Working...
                                X