• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back
    Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

I'm back too

Comment

I checked again my mailbox and I see that I received turn 64 from Luk on sunday 23th. May be Luk forgot to attach an AI to me. I will send a mail to Jon to ask him if he played turn 64.

Comment

Turn 64 to Jon

Comment

Turn 65 to Frazer.

Irish Press Release.

Let Ireland be the first to congratulate the English upon their momentous achievement. Truly you stand as a beacon to all seekers after knowledge, we salute you.

Comment

Turn 65 to Ed

Comment

turn to Don. #65

Comment

Turn 66 To Frazer

Comment

what's going on with this game? I just e-mailed Don to see who has turn.

Comment

Irish Diplomatic Communique.

Whilst the Free State wishes to express it's profound gratitude to the SFU for the placement of a Peace Monitoring Force in the Channel between Ireland and The Maya, including an unexpected French contingent, we have as yet seen no sight of the promised English contingent.

Noble Sophix, my old and trusted Ally, where is your Navy? We ask only that you send but a single Destroyer, surely a small enough contingent from so mighty a nation, not to wage war for us but to aid in it's prevention. The Slavic vessel was able to take up station within two turns of Honourable Luk's promise of assistance and the French not two turns thereafter. Of all nations we had expected to be able to look to for help in times of trouble it was England and yet no vessel has come. The distance is not great and as a Formal Ally of the IFS you need not fear any violation of Irish waters so plotting a course is no more than a matter of following the coastline. Where are you?

Taosoich Jon,
                      Irish Free State.

Comment

England dispatch the turn on the 29th of April, they are puzzled that no news has been reported since. Did the turn reach France intact?

In response to Ireland's Question we have a destroyer moving in the channel so far he has avoided city views as not to displace any Irish or Mayan fisherman. But the ship is there.

Comment

Turn 67 to Frazer

Comment

Turn 67 To Soph

Comment

i'm not too sure who has the turn right now. but the game seems to be at a solid stand still. I did recieve a message from Klair saying it was my turn, but no turn attached.

I have since sent two e-mails, requesting to attach the turn.
                              Now I see an e-mail saying Klair will be gone until Monday.

Let's all get it together, figure out where the game is and get it moving....

Comment

Turn 67 to Jon

Sorry for the delay

Comment

Working...
                                X