X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burchill PBEM 2nd posting

turn 29 --> rick

Andrew:

I see you posted that you've sent me the turn, but it never showed up. If you'd be so kind, would you send it again?

Thanks.

Rick

Comment

Greetings Tom Red,

I understand that you're going to forward the turn to me, as Burchill is having email problems. Please send it to torick1@earthlink.net

Thanks, and welcome to the game.

Comment

turn 29 --> Rowick

Comment

Ri: the turn file I received is incomplete, could you please resend it.

Thanx

Comment

Please put me on AI until further notice, my email is completely screwed at the moment.

Comment

turn 29 re-sent --> Rowick

(about 1 1/2 hours ago)

Comment

ok my email should be working now so take me off AI

I have been informed that rowick's computer has gone down, so we should put him on ai for the moment.

Comment

Turn 29--> Creator

Creator:

Rome again requests that you demonstrate your strength by not attacking Greece while their leader is away. Although we are quite aware that you two are at war with each other, we ask you to consider that any victory won from a nation whose leader is gone would be a hollow one. Would it not be better to wait for the return of Rowick, so your fight can be a just one?

Meanwhile, we wish to advise you that our Diplomat should soon be at your border. We, of course, come in peace, and are looking forward to seeing the Mighty Assyrian Empire.

Rick
                  Emperor of Rome

Comment

Turn 29 to New Jon

Comment

Turn 30--> Creator

Creator:

Would you be so kind as to move your Phalanx off our mine? We are allowing your unit to enjoy our Roman lands, but ask that they don't interfere with our mines or farms.

Our Diplomat should arrive at the gates of Ur in six or seven turns.

Rick
                      Emperor of Rome

Comment

Turn 30 -> New Jon

to Rick: Of course !, my troops now unblocked mountain roman mine. I now discover north edge of ancient roman empire, and two great cities..... In next turn my unit will quickly leave from this region [with avoid all roman mines and fields].

Comment

While Rowick is having computer problems, Mobius has graciously agreed to substitute, so we can avoid the Devil of the AI.

Turn 31--> Mobius

Comment

Upon taking the reigns of power, I have offered the hand of peace to Creator...

Greece hopes that Creator proves his just wisdom by taking this outstretched olive branch with a firm grasp!

All hail Creator, may the Civilised World learn from his shining example!

MOBIUS
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Turn 31 to New Jon

Mobius your proposition accepted, but His Eminence Creator [ great proper ] demand withdrawal yours troops from Assyrian holy land, symultaneously Hi warn you of any provoke action aim against Assyrian Empire...

Comment

Working...
                              X