Tronn2 PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,
    The Arabians are pleased to meet the great civ known under the name of Sioux.
    Hope we can make some business soon.

turn 3 --> tronn
    "First, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they figth you, then you win." --Gandhi.

Comment

Turn 3 -> Swissy

The Viking leader apologizes to the Sioux leader for entering his territory. The horsemen are know going back to home.

Comment

Turn 3 -> Shavlor

To the mighty Vikings-
        I will assist your horseman in departing from our land.

To the great Arabians-
        I have sent your settlers home. An exchange of maps will show what open land there is.

To all-
        It looks like we have one large continet, shared by the Romans, Viking and Sioux (And possibly the Arabians). I claim the lands upto the river by the elephant and oil.
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

There are free islands to the south, and one of them is the Arabians' happy land

Turn 4 --> Tronn
          "First, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they figth you, then you win." --Gandhi.

Comment

Turn 4 -> Swissy

Comment

Turn 4 -> Shavlor

The map I have shows the Romans being a part of the same continet as the Vikings. And I have a land connection to the vikings. So we share a large continet. A map exchange will confirm this.
              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Turn 3 --> djazid

I don't think I am sharing my contenant with anyone if I am then its a lot bigger then I thought. Is so I claim all of the east side.

Comment

turn 5 --> Tronn

Comment

Turn 5 -> Shavlor

Looks like it's time to send out some diplomats, any objections?

Comment

Message to Tronn, Chief of the Viking, to the Sioux leader :
                      "I understood that you had claimed the territory located at the west of the border you described ( river, the elephant and the oil ). This means, correct me if i am wrong, that the eastern part of the border above belongs to the Viking. Thus, may i ask you, with no offense, what is your cavalry archer doing in my territory ?"

Comment

Making sure there are no more Arabians wandering around. I sent one of their settlers back to it's homeland the turn before. Remember, there were alot of seats on those super transport.

Comment

Turn 6 -> Swissy

The Viking leader is sending to his mighty neighbors some diplomats, in order to improve our relationship.

Comment

Turn 6 --> djazid

Comment

Turn 7 -> Shavlor

Comment

Turn 8 -> Shavlor

Tronn, do you want my to kick your diplomat back home, or is he going to walk all the way back?

Comment

Working...
                                X