Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tronn2 PBEM

Hi Guys !

It seems that Tronn2 is is doing well; we passed turn 0 without any flaws and that 's a good news. I think we shoul post our turns here from now, as well as our stories and messages about the game.

The Viking people has decided to elect Tronn as their new leader. His first symbolic action was to send a Viking ship to explore the seas in the south. On the way, the explorer ship reported to have made a first ( visual )contact with a new civilization : The Native Americans. The city of Omaha has been found. Tronn hopes that the N.A. people and the Viking people could live in harmony...

Turn 1 -> Swissy

Turn 1 -> Swissy

------------------

Turn 3 ---> tronn

A new city was created near the sea.
    England really seem to be a country full of mountains and jungle....
    The citizens fear mosquitoes, but their leader is there to protect them... :-)

------------------
    "First, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they figth you, then you win." --Gandhi.
    "First, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they figth you, then you win." --Gandhi.

Comment

Turn 3 -> Swissy

The explorer Viking ship has traveled a lot. After having discovered some Native American cities it is now the turn of Roman cities to appear at Tronn's map. Things are going well for the Viking people.

Comment

Turn 3 -> Shavlor

Hail Vikings-

We offer you our maps in exchange for your own. We have no wish to trespass upon Vikings lands, and a desire not to duplicate the efforts of your fearless seamen.

Blackhawk, Shaman of the Souix Confederation
        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Turn 3 --> djazid

Shavlor of the Romans welcomes his neighbors with open arms and hopes that they shall live togather in peace.

Comment

Turn 3 --> tronn

Comment

Bad news, guys. I can't send the game to Swissy. I can play my turn normally but when everything is done and i finish the turn the game crashes. An error box called "GameObj.cpp error" appears with the following message in it : " No such Object"
              Any ideas ?

Comment

The game is restarting. Same civs, same leaders, but new map.

Turn 0 -> Swissy

Comment

Turn 0 -> Shavlor

I encountered the same glitches, mostly mislabeled buttons and console text, that I have seen in Slamps APQS game. Seeing that game is on turn 42, we should make this one work.
                  "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Turn 0 --> djazid

While my land looks a little worse but it should do. Actually now I have a more open area so I can expand easier.

Comment

Turn 1 -> Shavlor

Comment

Turn 1 --> djazid
                        I spy whith my little eye for something white.
                        Is it a boat?
                        Why yes it is.

Comment

The fearless Viking ship met a new people known as Romans in the north. In the same way, the Viking horsemen discovered another one in the south. They are called the Sioux.
                          The Viking leader, the famous Tronn, is pleased to meet his knew neighbors and hopes that they will not be a source of territory conflicts.

Turn 2 -> Swissy

Comment

Turn 2 -> Shavlor

Oh Vikings, your horseman may return from whence he came. There is nothing of intrest in the direction he is going.(I got all the goody huts already)

Comment

Turn 2 --> djazid

With the maps exanged the Romans can see much farther. The look at their neighbor nice lands with envy.
                              [This message has been edited by Shavlor (edited March 08, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X