Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 69 to Paul

Sorry for the delay, modem problems.
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Turn 69 to Zaphod

Comment

• Blue Max -> Deveritt (70)

Comment

• turn 70 -> Paul
          "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Turn 70 to Zaphod.

By the way, has anyone else noticed wrong text on the buttons when someone else proposes a peace treaty? It may have something to do with the fact that Zaphod has a German version; the text of the message was in German, but the buttons were in English; only they didn't make sense in this situation.

Comment

• YEah I notice it Paul. I get all my messages in German including my build confirmations because Zaphod has his turns before me. I think I got a peace treaty proposed to me in German and the buttons were in english and they didn't make any sense whatsoever. I guess it's time I start learning how to read German... well at least learn how to guess German.
              Monkey I am proud to be!
              Trim the sails and roam the sea!
              ...Stefu

Comment

• the russian empire is glad and honoured to name so many german/english translators its denizens (due to our high educatian standards!) that we are willing to lend their services to our neighbours.

for a reasonable fee, of course

btw zug an den affen geschickt
                [This message has been edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox (edited January 23, 2000).]

Comment

• Blue Max -> Deveritt (71)

Comment

• Turn 71 to Swissy

Comment

• Turn 71 to Zaphod

Comment

• turn to blue max many hours ago.

This game has been cruising. I think I played two turns in one day. Keep it up guys!

Hey Zaphod, I got a proposition for you and the Russians. I'll contact you via email the next time you send my turn... shhh... gotta keep it a secret.... heheheheheheeehhehehehe....MWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA...*co ugh* *cough* *choke*.... sorry...

Monkey I am proud to be!
                        ...Stefu

Comment

• Blue Max -> Deveritt (72)

bout 24 hrs ago

Comment

• Turn -> Paul

Comment

• Turn 72 to Zaphod

Comment

• turn to monkey, half an hour ago

Comment

Working...
                                X