No announcement yet.

Monkey's PBEM 2 part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummm...*North* Sydney, Don (according to Jerry Seinfeild, at least). I think the term he used is "most good looking women per square inch on earth". He's not wrong. I have never walked up a street in North Sydney without seeing at least one stunner, and it never ceases to amaze me. I've spent the last ten years trying to get a transfer there, but the queue goes half the way to New Zealand. Unfortunately, some other parts of Sydney are not so good though. Still, it's a damn side warmer than Montreal! Actually i've been to Vancouver, which had some nice women, but it's hard to tell under 73 layers of clothing. And another thing, don't you have any blondes in Canada? Every time i met a blonde she turned out to be Australian

BTW - sorry guys, about the delay before. I chastise people all week, and when it comes to my turn i disappear for two days

[This message has been edited by Lung (edited November 15, 1999).]

Comment

turn to steve

Comment

turn 32 to monkey

Comment

With Monkey's permission, I'm posting here looking for a couple of players who would be willing to play a Team-style PBEM (check out the thread for more info). Currently I need one team and a single player who would be willing to team up with slamp. First come - first served basis. Since you have been playing against each other for the last couple of months, this is an opportunity to pool your experience together into a team format. The dynamics of the game will definitely be different.

Do not commit to starting a new game if it will take you away from this one though.

This is also an opportunity to get back at Hextapul for disrupting the tranquility of your posts with his sarcastic comments
          [This message has been edited by hexagonian (edited November 16, 1999).]
          Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
          ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Turn 32 to Lung.

Comment

No response, Don, to the suggestion that we form an unlikely alliance for Hexagonian's team challenge? Okay, it might be suggesting that the likes of Churchill and Hitler form an alliance, but it could be more like Ghengis Khan and Atilla the Hun. Mwahahahahahahaaa!!!

Think about it, Don. Together, we could rule the WORLD!

BTW - I'm at work now, so i won't have my turn for another 10 hours.

Comment

I take it that I'm churchill

I was coming back to post something and this is it.
                First of all...
                You mean you where in vancouver and you didn't see one blond, except for one bleach blond aussie. I'll assume they ran when they seen ya coming.
                Well I don't know about B.C, but here in ontario if your not blind you might see a blonde or two.
                73 layers huh..........must have been a warm day.

I laughed when I seen monkeys email last night, and I have no objections at all if ya want to team up and RULE THE WORLD!!!!!

I thought hex's idea was cool and it should be alot of fun.

[This message has been edited by DON (edited November 16, 1999).]

Comment

Turn 32 to Paul

Sounds okay to me, Don. I'll let Hexagonian know that we're to be the final team in his team challenge. We'll just pretend that our civilisations are utopia and that we are peace-loving harmless folk, while we plot the destruction of their pathetic, puny little societies. Hehehehehehe.....

Of course, i'm not in any way like that in *this* game. Scouts honour (but i was never a scout )

BTW - i thought i was Churchill! Oh well.....

Comment

Turn to Zaphod

Comment

turn to steve

Comment

Well, well, well it appears itchy and scratchy over there are going to team up together? Good luck guys and may the force be with you... or something like that.

[Spam]
                        BTW I'm taking this oppotunity to sell something to you guys. Has anyone heard of freediskspace.com? The idea is that you get a certain about of megabytes of storage space with the company for free. That way you could store files on that companies servers and access them from anywhere in the world through the WWW. Initially you get 25 Megs storage space, but each time you introduce one person to it you get another 5 megs added to your account, then if that friend introduces another friend then you get another 3 megs and if that friend introduces another friend to it then you get another 1 meg. So far i see nothing wrong with system but I just want to know what the company gets in return for providing this free space to members. Does anyone here have anything they would like to warn me about this service or would anyone be interested in becoming a member? anyway check out www.freediskspace.com . [/Spam]

turn 33 to blue max

BTW if advertising blatently like this is not allowed on Apolyton I will retract my post.

[This message has been edited by Monkey (edited November 18, 1999).]
                        Monkey I am proud to be!
                        Trim the sails and roam the sea!
                        Trim the sails and roam the sea!
                        ...Stefu

Comment

Haven't received the turn yet.

Thanks Monkey ...I think

Never heard of that and at this moment don't really need storage space on the web.
                          Thanks anyways

Comment

please switch me to ai for the next days
                            thanx

Comment

Still waiting.

Comment

Didn't Blue Max say he had returned and wanted to be reinstated? Monkey, you may have to apply the 24 hour rule and set him to AI again. Three days is a bit long, ain't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X