2)Frazer (Scotland)
    3)Becky (English)
    4)ButchM (Americans)
    5)Wil (Jamaicans)
    6)Me, Monkey

Still waiting for details on the following players:

7)Robm
    8)Rodo Benzo

I will wait two days(max three days) for the above two players to respond. If they don't respond by then... I will assume that they have dropped out of the game.

Well, I guess we have eight players now. If there are more players out there wanting to PBEM and nobody is organizing then I'd be happy to organize another PBEM game. Contact me at my e-mail:

mywon1@student.monash.edu.au

I will be sending out a confirmation e-mail out to all players when the game starts. This is to make sure I got their e-mail addresses right.
    [This message has been edited by Monkey (edited August 29, 1999).]
    [This message has been edited by Monkey (edited August 29, 1999).]
    Monkey I am proud to be!
    Trim the sails and roam the sea!
    ...Stefu

Comment

I do want to play Monkey. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I just sent you an Email as well. So if that spot is still open in the first PBEM game, I'm ready and willing.

Robm -> (Romans)

robm111@hotmail.com

Comment

I would like to announce that this game should be a diplomatic game - so everyone should use a diplomatic language. See Civilization 2:Multiplayer Forum

What do you think about that
        "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

HEY I THOUGHT I WAS IN:

DONT FORGET WIL. AS THE JAMACIANS

Comment

wilfal, you are in this game... look you are number five on my list. Do you want to stick with wil or change it to wilfal?

Monkey

ps Please depress the caps lock button on your keyboard. You sound like you are shouting at me and that gives poor Monkey a headache! Besides it's just a little rude to be shouting all the time.
            Monkey I am proud to be!
            ...Stefu

Comment

I WAS SHOUTING!!!!!

thought i was missed! i would like to be called WIL all caps. As the Jamacians or Germans.

WIL

Comment

Working...
              X