No announcement yet.

Servers down to One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the true test I had to reformat my hard drive and load this game. I downloaded the servers.dat I had posted here and bingo two servers...

Still have one?

Cheers
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
      Well the true test I had to reformat my hard drive and load this game. I downloaded the servers.dat I had posted here and bingo two servers...

Still have one?

Cheers
      No, have to now thanks, for about a week or two...

Peace!

Troll
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

My server.dat file shows 2 sites...you all getting them 2....

Howdi folks ill be around for games too....

TRoll we played a couple of times already....just hope to finish one or two lol

Do CTP games EVER finish? yeah like tax is a myth and money grows on trees!
        "Some people are alive, simply because its against the law to kill them"

"Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought"

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox
          My server.dat file shows 2 sites...you all getting them 2....

Howdi folks ill be around for games too....

TRoll we played a couple of times already....just hope to finish one or two lol

Do CTP games EVER finish? yeah like tax is a myth and money grows on trees!
          Whats your name when you play?

And informational wise, I usually play almost evryday, ALMOST I say

I have multiple game working, where me and Erni, me and Mandarin, me nad Ivat Tattaquer have been playing...sure..games finish..just decide on outcome, i.e.:

Science Victory
          Conquest
          First to reach "Blank" # cities, ect.

I would love another MP game, let me know your timeframe playable, and if conducive, we will have it a go!!

BTW, Are you "Eddie"?
          I remember several games with someone from your local by that name.

Have a great day

Troll
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
          X