Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers down to One?

~Sigh~

I see that we are down now to one server, I tried installing a new server file, and still only one, Games.
    The other, I believe it was nlink. something or other, is currently unavailable for at least the past couple of days.

Anyone know whats up?

Just looking, sure hope we dont lose the one we have left....
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

You have to save the last server info and then renew it from time to time. There are two so if you need the server.dat again email me.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Sure Pete, go ahead, I tried downloading Swissey's server file and it still only shows 1 server, games..not nlink..

Thanks much!

Troll

Comment

I tried Swissey's link, still only one.
        Then I went to the site directly, and downloaded apolyton's server file, same deal, only 1 server showing.

Thanks
        Troll

Comment

I too have only 1 server

Comment

Originally posted by redbull
            I too have only 1 server
            Ok..well..that may be indeed the case then..~sigh~..I hope thats not the case permanent...only problem with being down to one..when that goes...YIKES!!

Comment

To be honest though, no one actually used the nlink server

Comment

Originally posted by redbull
                To be honest though, no one actually used the nlink server
                ..nope..you are incorrect on that Redbull..I play almost everyday..and several use that..Sven, erni, paul, me, Catete,Gauner and the one that plays with him..a lady i think, IIRC..several do..Attilla...many from overseas...

VERY Popular among the tourists!!

Comment

Is there anything wrong with using one server? As long as it doesnt go everything shoiuld be ok.
                  So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
                    Is there anything wrong with using one server? As long as it doesnt go everything shoiuld be ok.
                    Absolutely Not my friend..nothing at all..just, as you mentioned, me hopes and prays it dont go down (Games server that is)!!

Oh and remembering the good old days of 8 servers with 30-40 people playing...Ahhh them thar good old daze.well, we would encounter a problem with too many people on a server..
                    I have seen in recent months where between the two servers we had upwards of 25 people playing on a friday or Saturday, not on a regular basis mind you, but on a couple occassions, i hope if we get that many in one server, it wont too crash!!

Troll

Comment

I still get two with this attachment, let me know how it goes. P.S. save this servers.dat as your server.dat zip will again become corrupted.
                      Attached Files
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                        I still get two with this attachment, let me know how it goes. P.S. save this servers.dat as your server.dat zip will again become corrupted.
                        Sorry Pete, I downloaded this too, and still have only one. I played several hours with Erni from Deutchland and he also stated that their was no nlink server as well as a few other i saw in lobby.
                        Thx much though for your efforts!

Troll

Comment

Boils own to ISP, firewall, OS, fill in the blanks I'll see what I can do.
                          Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                            Boils own to ISP, firewall, OS, fill in the blanks I'll see what I can do.
                            ok, because everyone whom has been playing this week, Sven,erni,sampson,Carina,Gauner,money,Ivat,mathema gician,geoff,ect all say it doesnt exist anymore,

Thanks, anything you can do, I will forward it to everyone else

Troll

Comment

Originally posted by Troll

ok, because everyone whom has been playing this week, Sven,erni,sampson,Carina,Gauner,money,Ivat,mathema gician,geoff,ect all say it doesnt exist anymore,

Thanks, anything you can do, I will forward it to everyone else

Troll
                              Well, it here now and so is my Old Buddy El Sordo!!

Peace

Oh and any Moderator may now close this and well, not that this post gets that much attention anyway!

Troll

Comment

Working...
                              X