No announcement yet.

A simple matter of Domination I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, the turn was lost between Mathemagician and me. Will play as soon as possible.

Comment

that is, if it was the first (zeroth) turn. i didnt receive a 2nd turn yet.
      Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
      O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

I hope we're gonna be a little faster than this, especially with 8 players an all. Or maybe ive been spoilt so far playing with fast and reliable players in other games.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

so did anyone yet receive a second turn, that means where he was prompted to do something for the second time (called 1st turn by the game) ?

or did anyone not yet receive the very first turn ?

MOD, who was the last person who sent a CC to you ?

Comment

I havent received turn 0 yet, its gonna be a long one...
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

well as i understood Hatschy he has sent turn 0 onward to checkMate

Comment

From reading the above posts...It seems that the hold is with Stas... Turn 0 was sent to him from checkmate...Should we give it a 48 hour rule and then skip to the next player?

Comment

ive gone to using 24h + rounding up to the next fix hour (like 8 am or pm).
                  but i think in a globally spread game like this a fix 24h or 36h would be best.

Comment

24hr rule should be imposed, regardless of world spread.

I say we next him, as it has been over 24 hrs.

Comment

I agree, this is starting to take far to long...as it is, a game with 8 players will take an eternity anyway...If some sort of rule isn't employed, we'll all be in "Valhalla" before we get to 1AD.

Comment

Aye, next him i agree. Important turn too.

Comment

*bumpity, bump, bump*

Has this game been scratched? Or is there still hope of keeping it going?

Comment

Easy on the bumpage there

Yeah wheres TheBirdMan? We need his adjudication.

Comment

FinchFart will probably need a helpful reminder that he's moderating the game

Comment

Sorry to be absent - but turn is by Redbull. So actually I am only 24 hours "behind".

Turn was sent from Stas to frozenfire4127@yahoo.co.nz at 20:41 hours dk-time monday 14-10-2002.

turn have been resent.
                                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X