No announcement yet.

A simple matter of Domination I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last changes have been made, I will start the game soon (about 1 hour from now) with these settings. So any comments or in redbulls case an e-mail with his civ should be done within that time.

Redbull, I know how to change a civ name but if you don't have similar settings I don't know what will happen. I'm still testing with Mathemagician.

Comment

Does that mean im last in the queue? Id better get a good starting position this time.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

turn 0 sent to centrifuge

cc to TheBirdMan

Everybody, TheBirdMan is our moderator so don't forget to send your cc's to him. His e-mail adress is listed in the opening post of this thread.

Enjoy your game!

Comment

turn 0 sent to Mathemagician.

Comment

Onward
            Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
            O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

Maquil, you'll probably get the worst oi!

Comment

Yeah thats what ive heard about the map generator
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

I think Activision designed it to give the Human a subtle edge over the AI. Thats why the Orange is usually 2nd to you if you don't attack them

Comment

Turn 0 sent to checkMate.

Comment

Turn 0 to Stas.
                      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by redbull
                        Maquil, you'll probably get the worst oi!
                        You mean starting position? Well, I can say that I can't imagine anyone having a worse starting position than I have. I'm on an extremely small island. I could hardly fit the 3 free settlers I got from the mod lite. Now what to do with those free settlers you get when founding a city? Guess I need a boat.

Anyway, I like a challenge.

Comment

Im guessing the map generator doesnt account for whether your on an island or not. It just thinks "well heres a nice initial radius for your first city, now accept it". Although a better position might be surrounded by land but poorish terrain.

I like a challenge too, but humans can be very unforgiving

Comment

and the map generator doesnt know about us having 6 settlers at the game start due to modlite...

Comment

*kabump*

Wheres the turn?

Comment

i sent it onward
                                and considering how fast hatschy is in our 1 on 1 game i'd bet he either

Comment

Working...
                                X