Clear All

• 24 Resent

Comment

• Thanks BerX

Am playing now

Comment

• Turn 25 to Nimrod.

Comment

• A temple was compleeted this morning and citizens began to worship. Next pop next turn, another mine on the drawing board.
          turn to ber
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• 25 sent

I start the building of a wonder of the world, Azcapozalco will be size 5 in 2 turns

Comment

• Turn 26 to Nimrod.

Comment

• 26 sent

Burocracy will be implemented next turn celebration will give us a size 5 city

Comment

• 26 sent

Comment

• Turn 27 to Nimrod.

Comment

• Researchers discovered stone working today. They hope to have Geometry in 2 years followed by engineering. A phalnx will be completed next turn to assist in the defense of my city. A road has been started to connect ourselves with the middle and to shorten travel time for diplomats.

turn to ber
                      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• City size 5

Shipbuilding next turn... maybe I'll build a tireme

Turn 27 sent

BTW I could not sent the file using my yahoo account so I used my work email, let me know if you don't get the turn

Comment

• C'mon guys... where is the turn now?

Comment

• With me. Sorry, I've been stuck in Hamilton for 2 days, so I'll send now.

Comment

• Turn sent.

Comment

• turn to ber

Comment

Working...
                                X