Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 22 to Nimrod.

Comment

• Greetings Mr. Patel, we wish peace between our nations. Have you met anyone else in our world?
      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• No, masterful Viking Leader. You are the first people we have come accros. I hope our gift (I did send a gift, right? ) was sufficient to keep our nations peaceful.

Comment

• 22 sent

A city size 4 that will grow to 5 in 6 turns need more watter to keep it's population. Engineering was a promise from the wise men of Azcapotzalco and as a gif for the great leader Moctezuma Ilwilkamina next turn will be ordered an acueduct

Comment

• Nimrod, we have sent your more gifts to appease you.

(P.S., on your latest offering, I pressed a button saying 4145.tga I don't think I accepted the offer though Sorry )

Comment

• And 22 to Hatschy

Comment

• Turn 23 to Nimrod.

Comment

• 23 sent

Comment

• Turn 24 sent to Nimrod.

Comment

• citizens will rejoice when the temple is built next turn

turn tio ber
                      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• 24 sent yesterday

BTW Cuauhtemoctake the trone and rename the city to Tacubaya, to celebrate a Temple was ordered and in 2 turns the city will be size 5

Comment

• *cough* Where is the turn? Sent to Hatschy on the 8th

Comment

• Hmm, I didn't receive the turn, sorry. Can you resend it, please. And can everybody please post to this thread when sending a turn, so the next player knows that the turn should be with him. Just to avoid hold ups like these...

Comment

• I can next redbull if you want guys

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
                                I can next redbull if you want guys
                                I don't think this will be necessary. Just resend turn 24 to him, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X