No announcement yet.

Sorry to say this. But I have too many things going on right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You were a good ally, Faded. I hope I'll see you around. Goodbye and good luck with all your RL stuff.

Comment

Faded, Sorry to see u go How will I survive in AW with out u Well I'm sure u will be posting once in a while and im also sure i will see u on the Civ 3 battle field Cu around
      Ash nazg dubratuluk
      ash nazg gimbatul
      ash nazg trakutaluk
      agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

Are you dropping all your games.. Even Genesis and Youngbloods Gathering ?

Best of luck!
        "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
          Of course Troll you should still mention FG .

Faded, remember, we want pictures, pictures!
          Can we please have a picture of the bride and groom mounted?

BTW, why did you have to leave the moment i committed hari kiri by nuking Mobius in Swissy2 out of loyalty to my dear ally?
          Last edited by Lung; August 7, 2002, 23:24.

Comment

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

"Faded, Sorry to see u go How will I survive in AW with out u Well I'm sure u will be posting once in a while "

Birdman is a very capable player. If he takes the job. He rattles the sabers twice as much as I do. He also gets twice the women. And dont worry about those mongols, there outta there.

"BTW, why did you have to leave the moment i committed hari kiri by nuking Mobius in Swissy2 out of loyalty to my dear ally? "

You were Sushi anyway. Mobius was going to cut you to pieces alive regardless of wether the smelly welsh were in the way or not.

no im still playing those two games JP.

hmmm.....6m must getttttt ready to head into the nighttttt. Sleep is what I need. Tho it will all pay off when I can afford a house Out of this place

Comment

Faded is marrying ... Congratulation !
                Zobo Ze Warrior
                --
                Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Viper
                  Faded, Sorry to see u go How will I survive in AW with out u
                  You won't!
                  Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Thanks guys. Its nice to finally have a night off here tonight. After 4 days of paper throwing between 11:00pm and 4:00 am. I think I tommorrow will be one of those days I will sleep till noon. Eat a can of corn beef hash, and play CTP mplayer

Only a few more months*

Thanks Zobo. Im excited too.

Comment

Good luck with pastures new and the like! All the best for the upcoming life sentence...

Sorry I had to beat up on you in a couple of games - let's pretend I knew you had a lot on your plate and decided to help you out!
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

time for me to go silent for a week. See ya!
                        Attached Files

Comment

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                          Or do we?

Comment

LOL!
                            Ash nazg dubratuluk
                            ash nazg gimbatul
                            ash nazg trakutaluk
                            agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

ROFL
                              Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Working...
                              X