Sorry to say this. But I have too many things going on right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to say this. But I have too many things going on right now

I have too much things going on in my life. I cant keep up with my PBEM turns. Im busy...alot. Im getting married this fall.

I have alot of things I need to do. And PBEM is not one of them. Sorry guys, unless you want to take a 6 month rain check and pause all the games. I have to leave some of them behind.

I will continue playing Genesis and Youngbloods Gathering. Thats all really I have time for without staying up past 11pm. (oh and just so you know, I took a second job to work towards owning a new house. Im throwing papers at wee hours of the morning for an extra 250 a week. So I can make a downpayment and get the place I/we want)

Anyway, thanks guys. Ive had ALOT of fun. TONS of fun. Thanks to MOBIUS and Lung. Thanks to Birdman! My favorite PBEM buddy. Nuke Boy, thanks alot! (basterd). Quinns, Blackice, Darth, Gav! Thanks guys. You made my expierence worthwhile. I can remember being gripped with fear in some games with you all. Just waiitinng.....salivating for my turn. If I left anyone out im sorry. Im in a hurry.

I have some games that need permanent replacements.

Another World (im in Good shape)
    Conquer!! (im in great shape)
    Alien Seed (too early)
    LM (ok i guess)
    Monkey II (not so good)

There are others. I just cant think of them. As a result this will probably be my last post here for awhile. Ill try to pay a visit here at work to post on my 2 games im playing and to OT for about 10 minutes a day. But ya, Ive had to cut back BIG time on my cpu time (as most of you already KNEW this)

So thanks again guys! May the farce...err force be with you.

Faded Glory,

One day I shall return to haunt you again. When my own RL kingdom has settled down. But to a NEW land I shall come to pillage. Not on horse, but on APC. The land of Civ3

Cya!

Faded --- Congratulations on your wedding! We may see you back here in six months when all settles down. Good luck and take care!

Comment

joining the club, FG? Congratulations! May you long live happy and agree on everything!

BTW, you do realise that Monkey2 finished a year or so ago, don't you?

Quinns, seing as you replied, how about taking over Faded Glory in Lungmatch 3.2? You will get a crack at the semis and ultimately the mighty Lung

Comment

Originally posted by Lung
        He must be talking about Monkey 1. But I haven't seen a turn of that game for some time.

Comment

Congratulations Faded!

Hope you still post time to time...
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Faded - how can you do this to us?

You are not an inch better than a certain kangoroo-man, who also used a marriage as excuse.

No honest: Congratulations. And you are welcome back, when things turns normal for you and your family again .

I'm sure there always will be open slots in some games, where skilled replacements are more than welcome.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Lung
              joining the club, FG? Congratulations! May you long live happy and agree on everything!

Quinns, seing as you replied, how about taking over Faded Glory in Lungmatch 3.2? You will get a crack at the semis and ultimately the mighty Lung
              Okay. Send it to quinn2084@yahoo.com

Comment

Sorry to see you go Faded It won't be the same beating your replacement in Another World Perhaps you will come back when you suffer withdrawal symtoms

Take care and good luck
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Ok F G..I wish you the best of success!

BTW, I shall continue to try to keep your name mentioned, as allways, in most of my posts!!

Have fun with your marriage!

May the Lord Bless you and yours!

I shall allways count you as a top player! Maybe after yout ake 6 months off, I keep playing..I may be able to compete against you!!

~Peace~

Troll
                  Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Congratulations Faded! and best wishes to you and yours. The first move is a smart one so far Concentrating on your soon to be wife and your life

I am sure we will see you post from time to time though

Been a blast and again best wishes and best of luck.

Pete @ Teenie

Hey maybe you will have a little one soon?
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

Of course Troll you should still mention FG .

Faded, remember, we want pictures, pictures!
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                        Of course Troll you should still mention FG .

Faded, remember, we want pictures, pictures!
                        Has he asked you to be his BEST MAN yet..?? I mean, I could see you two, standing at the Altar as his loving BRIDE is approaching,

(F G) and then you giving your Wedding present

Then F G would say something, and off the Two of you go again
                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Congrats FD!

Glad to hear that you'll still be in Youngbloods Gathering
                          PHOENIXCAGER
                          The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

lol thanks guys? pictures? definately!

Thanks all. Ya if there are spots open in 6 months ill be the FIRST to take them. Thanks guys!

Comment

oh ya and apolyton is like, uumm..part of my life right now. So ill still post here when I have time

Comment

Working...
                              X