X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 35 sent to dancemasseuse.

Comment

• turn 35 sent to redbull
      The noble romans in the interest of diplomacy have sent the noble australians their maps in exchange for a request to stop a trespass on our jade. We hope this gesture of goodwill will further pease between our nations and hope for more in the future.

Comment

• ok I misspelled peace.

Comment

• Turn received, but I can't play until 4pm NZST tommorow (8pm now) due to me being in Taupo at the moment.

Comment

• And... the file from dancemasseuse was corrupted. Can you please resend Ken, thanks.

Comment

• will do, if there is a problem again email at yosemiteken@aol.com

Comment

• turn 35 to RC and Blackice
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                Revelation 6:8

Comment

• 36 to Hatschy

Troops withdrawn dancemasseuse.

Comment

• turn 36 to redbull

You are a most gracious nation Australia/ricketyclik. Your support will be remembered. You may call on me if you need. Thank You

Comment

• O, Geronimo of the Native Americans, I hope we can establish a good realationship, and be a real force in this area, if we work together. I suggest we exchange maps, so we get a better look at eachother's empires.

And I sent the turn to you

Comment

• Great Zulus... we accept the idea of trading maps... especially so that your knight can remove itself from our territory post-haste.

Great Australians... we have offered you a gift in order to bring our countries closer together. A diplomat is also headed your way, will you permit him to enter your territory?
                        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 36 to RC and Blackice
                          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                          Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Geronimo, one hopes this is the beginning of a stong relationship

Comment

• 37 to Hatschy

Comment

• turn 36 to redbull.

Comment

Working...
                                X