Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 33 sent to redbull/blackice.

Comment

• My father passed away this week and we have to drive out of town friday and come back sunday. I promise if I recieve my turn I will do it and send it back on sunday.

Ken

Comment

• Condolenses (sp?) on your father. I know first hand how hard it is to lose a dad.

Turn recieved, playing soon.

Comment

• Very sorry to hear that Dancemasseuse.

Comment

• thank you both for your sympathy

Comment

• Originally posted by dancemasseuse
              My father passed away this week and we have to drive out of town friday and come back sunday. I promise if I recieve my turn I will do it and send it back on sunday.

Ken

I, like redbull... can empathize, but not fully understand your unique situation. Part of 'poly, I've found, is that we can quickly become a close group of friends... almost a family... don't hesitate to ask for any help or advice.
              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash

I, like redbull... can empathize, but not fully understand your unique situation. Part of 'poly, I've found, is that we can quickly become a close group of friends... almost a family... don't hesitate to ask for any help or advice.
                Yes, I haven't even been here a month yet, but I feel welcomed by the other 'poly members. Also, people are willing to help me in matters involving problems, like when my CCTP goes on the brink (like today, one believes another re-install is in order )

Comment

• turn 33 sent to RC and Blackice
                  I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                  Revelation 6:8

Comment

• 34 to Hatschy

Comment

• Turn 34 sent to dancemasseuse.

Comment

• turn 34 sent to redbull, you will get two files exactly the same, I forgot to send one to blackice at the same time, sorry

Comment

• T34 ~~~~> FlameFlash

Comment

• Turn received... played... will send out with other turns built up after a full round at 'poly (on dial-up, so I don't want to slow down my connection too much.)
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 34 sent to RC and Blackice
                              I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                              Revelation 6:8

Comment

• 35 to Hatschy

Comment

Working...
                                X