No announcement yet.

Bulletproof Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken, the Zulu people would be willing to help your precarius state, but matters at home have a more important presidence than your empire's dwindling. Afterall, the Zulu empire isn't the greatest empire in the world at the moment

Also... SEND ME SOME TROOPS! I feel so isolated down here in the < blanked >

Comment

• Thank you

The Greeks thank you for your support against the power hungry imperialists. I might be glad to help. we must find each other so we can help each others plight.

Ken

Comment

• turn 31 sent to RC and Blackice.

Julius the Younger calls on all good people of the world to help in crushing the murderess greeks and there evil ways of not honoring their peace treaties, and their sneak attacking of peaceful national gaurd units out on a training mission.

Julius the Younger assassinated after survivers found and news told that the younger ran from the attack was a coward in the end and is confirmed by the Priest Hood.

Julius the II confirmed by Priest Hood.
        Julius II asks that the population remain calm, and wait for the will of the Gods.

Here ends the 1st age of the Roman Empire.
        Compiled by MILAMBER ARCHIVEST OF ROME.
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• The Zulu empire have decided to model themselves on a mythical nation, by the name of "Switzerland". The Zulu people will make precision timing watches, which will become world reknowned for their reliability. And we will mae smelly cheese with holes in it, which may be used by medicine men world wide. Aswell as this, the Zulu empire will be part of no alliances, unless provoked.

We have had a 89% majority vote to pass this proposition, with the other 11% wanting a day to celebrate a cultural reform by the name of "Wu-tang". All members of this "Wu-tang Clang" have been detained and will be shot on the eve of the coming neutrality order.

Our watches will be priced at ZU$150, and the cheese will be ZU$5 per Zulugram. Shipping will be ZU$5 extra.

Yours,

RedBull of Zululand

Leader of the Zulus and "Zulus 'R' Us CEO"

Comment

• 32 to Hatschy

Geronimo, your envoys with the maps are enjoying themselves in our pleasure houses and will be returning shortly. They arrived with 4 maps, but only 2 (one from each envoy were) legible. As far as they go, they are acceptable, with the proviso that tiles within a city radius of the western edge of the southern forest are available for my workers.

Greeks, the previous conflict between our nations occurred under my regent Dattler, and he has failed to inform me of the cause or outcome of that event... It is known among my people as "the Dark Time", and they will not discuss it with me.

Romans, I have no quarrel with the Greeks, despite their sabre rattling, as long as that's all that they do. Therefore your war with them is your own for the time being, but should diplomatic efforts prove fruitless, I shall consider this issue further. The Australian people abhor war, and will kill and maim to prevent it if necessary

Comment

• That proviso is certainly welcome since otherwise your people would be lacking good mountains to mine and my people have enough of them at the present time, they were mostly hoping to simply hunt in those forests, for elsewhere, as you notice from our map envoy, we have only plains.

My thanks at your well-treatment of the envoy as well, and they are also undoubtedly thankful.
              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Whilst the rest of the world seems to prepare for war, the Canadians are peacefully populating their diverse territory.

Well, this situation reminds me of an old Austrian saying (ok, as our calendar still shows "b.c.", it will be old in a few thousand years ): Belli gerant alii, tu, felix Austria, nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi regna Venus.

Turn 32 sent to dancemasseuse.

Oh, you regularly missed your Latin courses and the lessons on Austrian history too?
                Translation is: Let the others fight wars, thou happy Austria marry. Empires that Mars bestows on others, Venus gives to thee.

Comment

• no bloodlust

The Greeks were writing philosophy while the rest of the world was still swinging from trees.
                  Quote from the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"

The Greeks have settled our differences with the Romans and are once again seeking to advance the world with words and not armies. We are peaceful settlers and all who need help from Imperialist bullies my call on us for help.

In case anyone is curious why I chose the name Dancemasseuse, he is why. That is what I am. I am a massage therapist, own my own small spa, I teach continuing ed. classes, and I work on a lot of ballet dancers, Official Massage therapist for Clear Lake Metropolitan Ballet(in Houston) and I work on 7 people from the Houston Ballet/Academy. It is also my dot com name and my site is under construction Dancemasseuse.com/net/org

Ken

Comment

• Well, all I can say is well done

Also... can I have a free discount next time I come to Houston ?

Comment

• turn 32 to RedBull

Turn 32 sent to RedBull.

Comment

• Sure Redbull 20% just let me know when your coming. You can schedule with one of the others if you like or if you want to schedule with me I am booked between 2 and 3 weeks in advance so give me some warning.

Comment

• turn just recieved... will play after work.
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 32 to RC and Blackice

Here begins the 2nd age of the Roman Empire, The Gods have spoken, the Priesthood has spoken; Julius you must declair Peace with the Greeks, forge an aliance with Lord Ken and his Greek Nation. Trade and exchange Knowledge, trade ideas and your nations will prosper.

From the Temple archives in new Rome.

MILAMBER ARCHIVEST OF ROME
                            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                            Revelation 6:8

Comment

• 33 to Hatschy

Comment

• Hm, a rather unspectacular turn 33. Sent to dancemasseuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X