Bulletproof Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is with me?

Blackice, did I send it out last night? If not, then I'll need a resend. Too many games, too many turns, not enough grey matter to keep them all straight...

And welcome to the new guys!

And of course, I'll also check on it after work...
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

ok i got turn 29 again so i sent it out again to RC and FF i thought the turn looked familer and so it was.

the Romans still fortifying their boarders with the greeks we will tolerate no trespassing.

SO Sayeth MILAMBER Archivest of Rome
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

Turn not recieved

Comment

30 to Hatschy

Comment

you'll no doubt get it on the next way around.

Ah ha! I had sent out the turn!

Oh well...

Australians... we see one of your mounted archers is now resting in the vicinity of one of our newest cities... we ask that you please have him leave at the soonest possible opportunity.

Also, Australians... our agreed upon border of the forests and jungle needs to be discussed further, it seems, since we notice your settlement of said forest and jungles.

We will assess the map and offer a suggestion unless you have one currently.

Comment

Hatschy, the new leader of the Canadians, spent some time for inspecting the cities his people lived in and for a ride through the vast and rich and beautiful territories surrounding them. Leaning against a tree at the top of a hill, admiring the beauty of the land, he asked himself how long this period of peace and happiness could last.

Turn 30 sent to dancemasseuse.

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
                Also, Australians... our agreed upon border of the forests and jungle needs to be discussed further, it seems, since we notice your settlement of said forest and jungles.

We will assess the map and offer a suggestion unless you have one currently.
                If I recall correctly Hiawatha, our agreement was that the forest would form the border. I haven't broken the agreement, as I have not built any cities on your side of said border.

I am happy to discuss forest-sharing arrangements, but will reserve any suggestions until after a close examination of the map. The trade unions and factional bosses will of course also need to be consulted

As for the mounted archer, he has been sent orders to stop making eyes at your squaws and withdraw

Comment

Our thanks for your promised mounted archer withdraw, and we happily await an ammendment to our original agreement since one claiming the forests and jungles solely for oneself would certainly not be fair to either nation.

As we have a city on the eastern side of the mountain range with another two planned for the south, might it be possible that we fill in the western forest (from the mountain range) northward to the city your mounted archer was staring at and you claim the southern jungles... provided that we also don't build any cities too close to any of yours that are already in the northern forest regions?

Comment

Player list updated.

Comment

• Turn 30 sent to FlameFlash after much trouble with CCTP

Comment

• sorry but now I know better

this is the first time I have replied here. Sorry still learning the rules thanks to milamber. Your a good helper, thanks. Anyway I sent turn 30 on 8/28/02. I understand I am sending it to redbull.

Comment

• Turn 30 ~~~> FlameFlash after many problems with CCTP you may be aware of.

Comment

• Glad to hear that your CtP is working again

Turn played and sent earlier.

Comment

• turn 30 sent to RC and Blackice

Fair Greeks Julius (The Younger) sends greetings to Lord Ken ruler of the Greek nation. Let us establish a common boarder along the swamp, we will pull our troops (defensive purposes only) back to our city.

fragment found in ruins of temple in old Rome
                              cira 2500 BC dated to within 100 years.

So Sayeth MILAMBER ARCHIVEST OF ROME
                              this 31 day of August 2002
                              I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                              Revelation 6:8

Comment

• I asked you to stop trespass 2 turns ago and you rejected it. I sent you an email and asked how you would handle someone rejecting a stop trespass next to your city. I did not realize I was asking about you. lol

Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X