Should piracy be allowed in CTP PBEM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Acheron_StyX

In real life you'd be aware of the trade routes as well. For example, the Germans knew exactly where to go to seek out trade ships going to England in WOII.

And the Americans had to figure out ways to protect their trade route.
    (NukeBoy -> this is not part of our RPG in FOA)

I concider piracy a act of war and although it's annoying when you're @ the receiving end, but it always feels good to use piracy as a message to make clear who your opponent is dealing with
    I was merely pointing out that they had to find, but it wasnt marked, unless you consider the ocean swells and screw sounds of the transports!

But, I too agree that Piracy is an act of war, but the computer doesnt, at least most of time, the faces smile (not smirk) away, steal your gold, but not at war or disgruntled with you. Until, that is, you whop them upsaide the head THEN they take it to heart!

Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Well said Troll. I to use them as a war tool, and as they say all's fair in Love and War!
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

Working...
      X