No announcement yet.

Ctp Competition Rule Discussion..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You probably should allow each player to have more than one game going at a time, since due to past experiences,some people will not meet up again for a couple of weeks at time

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
      I think we are agreed with the rules now, and the map. Time to finalize the player list, nothing else. Gotta get it from somehwere, will anyone compile it?

Gavrushka, I must ask you to change your mind and take part in this. You are one of the best players. As for those cheating accusations, it's not farce... it's just rubbish. Forget it. Get over it. We know noone here is cheating, except for C-Matrix who isn't here. So please play.
      I think a lot of us got very disillusioned by what appeared to be an attempt to Hijack the competition - and of course I would be delighted to be included.

I noticed that other people have asked to play, I also notice that other people have made an attempt to enforce rules - Solver is in ABSOLUTE charge of this competition - the time for debate is over - It now just remains to start a list of players, and start gaming - I think that it will be a case of playing several games at once though due to time contraints and time zone differences. Next Saturday I propose to play Quinns at 15:00 London time -

I think that certain players who have asked to play need to post to reaffirm their commitment to this competition .
      He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• Gavrushka, I accept. We are playing on the comp2b map right? With all the above settings from Solver. Okay. Saturday, 8-JUN-2002, 15:00 London Time in NL Server. I'll be there.

Comment

• Yeah, those setting, and finally let us know how the map plays... if it's OK, then GO!!!
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Okay Solver. Thanks. We'll let you know how the map goes. But many of us have already tested the COMP2B map and it works fine. I think it is okay for the other players to start up too. There was a list published already of 13 of the players in the League. Is that the official list of players? If so, could you re-publish it? Because everyone has to play everyone else one time, I don't think it matters the order. I believe the League Players should just pair up on their own for the first round or two. What do you think Solver?

Comment

• I still need to see the list of those players... and then we get off with groups and such.

Also need Gav's feedback here. Gav!

Comment

• I suggest a new thread where those players who have been invited reaffirm their commitment (and Solver keeps it on-topic) - this thread is not the right place. That way we'll have an easy reference. Possibly the players should take the opportunity to supply their preffered methods of contact (e-mail, messaging, etc.) for organising games there too.

Comment

• Agreed with your, Jbtw. Moreover, rules have already been specified.

Comment

• Still looking for moderators for the Tourney.

Great opportunity here people to see some of the best in the world play this game. You will have a unique opportunity to study thier technics close up, turn by turn. Don't miss this it may never happen again
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                    X