No announcement yet.

PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either we can play the one, I mailed you 18. august or you can set up a new - your choice.

Of course, I can also set up a new - but that have to wait some 7-8 hours. I do not have my CTP-game installed at work.
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• 49 to berXpert, who is in the lead

Comment

• Birdman - 8
        Ricketiclik - 50
        Chad - 11

----

Polynesian AI should ask for the 4xPG rule and let you start other game

Comment

• Polynesian AI should ask for the 4xPG rule and let you start other game
          Fortunately, the polynesian have not learned to write yet.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• But i bet they've learnt how to slay TweetyBirds

Comment

• turn 7 to david42one
              I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
              Revelation 6:8

Comment

• turn 8 to David42one
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• Birdman - 9
                  Ricketiclik - 51
                  Chad - 12

Comment

• Turns to Birdman, Lung, and Paulno1.

Comment

• Turns back to BerXpert and Quinns (come on guys, I still have 10-15 minutes before I am leaving for work .

Gandhi

Comment

• Turns to Birdman, Paulno1, and Lung.

Comment

• Birdman - 10
                          Ricketiclik - 52

Comment

• turn 9 to David420ne

Comment

• QC5 Turn 45 to Quinns

Whoa! Look who i see! Well, there goes the neighbourhood

BC6 Turn 44 to Feather-beaked Pimple Picker (that insult courtesy of RicketyClick )

Now i have a boat, i can get off this god-forsaken island! Gimmee sunshine! Gimmee beaches! Er, what is "sunshine" and "beaches"?

Comment

• turn 11 to david42one

Comment

Working...
                                X