Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No turn received by Quinns!

BC6 Turn 36 to SwanSchlong

Undoubtedly, the ruins i'm bearing down upon will contain vast hordes of savage barbarians intent on making this game more of a nightmare than it already is The only consolation is that SwanSchlong is is faring even worse Is this going to become a game of who bears the brunt of the blossoming Polynesian empire first to decide the victor? My starting position is unbelievably crap, and the thought of having cities vast distances from each other in order to extract some measly production does not invoke images of marvellous empire emanating from my shores

Still, i said i'd stick it out, but i'm starting to wonder if the early loss of a Bird city is making up for such a horrible starting location

Comment

• 39 to berXpert, who retains his 2 to 1 lead...

Comment

• dont feel bad RC it looks like he's 3 to 1 over me
        turn 50 to berXpert
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Didn't expect the mexican iquesision to be there .

Well, you got me BerXpert.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• turn 51 to berXpert
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• Ricketyclik 41 -
              Milamber 50 - More money for a couple of beavers I'm giving you 20 for each, while your artisans give you 10
              Birdman 104 - I pardon Madrid one more turn

Comment

• Milamber 51 - Sorry but you put your border too close to my cities and too far from your land.

Bird are you droping the game?
                or do you want to wait until I reach the 4x1 rule ? (5-10 turns)
                or my paratroops arrive to your farms ? (30 turns)

Comment

• turn 52 to berXpert

now you did it this is war to the death die die die.

lol you better take me out quick

Comment

• BX - I am never dropping out of any game, where I am in trouble - I simply like the challenges.

I am only leaving games, where I have/had a no. 1 position (fx. Eagles and Midway).

I "need" to be in a clear lead position, if I shall/will abandon any games.... as it is no fun to be superior!
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• turn 53 to berXpert

Comment

• Milamber 53

I'll do as fast as I can

Comment

• turn 54 to berXpert

Comment

• Milamber 54 - Big city size 6

Comment

• QC5 Turn 37 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 37 to MuttonbirdMuttondagger

Yay! A barbarian-free ruin! Still, nothing but endless forests. What sort of world is this, anyway? Rain obviously falls to make forests and plains, but no rivers exist to take all the water way?! This is absurd!!

Rant! Rave!

At least BirdBrain's civ is as pathetic as mine. Misery loves company and all that sort of thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Lung
                                QC5 Turn 37 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 37 to MuttonbirdMuttondagger

Yay! A barbarian-free ruin! Still, nothing but endless forests. What sort of world is this, anyway? Rain obviously falls to make forests and plains, but no rivers exist to take all the water way?! This is absurd!!

Rant! Rave!

At least BirdBrain's civ is as pathetic as mine. Misery loves company and all that sort of thing
                                Waa Waa Whine Whimper Moan ... NOW WHO IS THE WHINER? LUNG!

Comment

Working...
                                X